or Connect

Posts by fxh

There's a Boggi discount factory outlet in Syria?
we can only hope PoP shaves with a cutthroat and shake hand from a hangover.
you've made some jokes?Can you link to them, I must have missed them.
Thanks Gerry.Complimenti to you too.Meanwhile Luke J asked me to post a recent pic of him in the Middle East - dressed up. [[SPOILER]]
WTF?????
How can you be passionate about shfting other peoples money around for a fee for a rate of return that can't beat market indexed returns?Whenever I hear the word passionate I wish I could reach for my handgun
Not all working class is tacky. Look at me. Driving shoes = tacky
Don't tempt me.I've been largely restrained on this forum.
Ms fxh (and the kids) are all talented & successful (artistically not necessarily financially) artists. She was good many years ago then after having kids she went to university as a manure aged student and did a Fine Arts degree. Double major in Painting & Photography. She won the Photography Prize for her final year - best of whole school. All through her own darkroom. She now hardly even bothers with a digital camera. I take all the family pics. She still paints. Well....
Following your passion is the sort of "positive" nonsense that infests the world. Its the sort of Key Selection Criteria for people who sell mobile phone plans or retail homeopathy fairy dust . "Must be passionate about mobile phone plans and good with people" What if your passion is sex in public toilets, train timetables, laying in bed or injecting heroin?