or Connect

Posts by fxh

wurger - this is most unlike you - almost like me -- or that reprobate PoP
I don't understand any of this.
I see many CT & Lewin that look never worn or washed. I've come to the conclusion that the reason is there is so many around is that because people buy them online:(1) they get the wrong size. (2) the wife buys the wrong size/colour etc (3) they shrink (4) all of the above
No I like thick shirt material. I just don't like the look of twill in shirts.
I'm prejudiced against twills in shirts. Under appreciated in trousers.
Clearly you've never had to devise a workplace dress code. Its a feckin' nightmare.I've known blokes at work who will look smarter in a pair of dark fitted jeans and open necked shirt than half the workforce in a baggy shiny black suit and pale green shirt with red stained loose knotted tie.But thats not what happens when you have a dress code that allows jeans. 82.35% of idiots will show up in ill fitting dads jeans (even when they are a mum) unwashed from gardening or...
I see lots of used, and barely used, CT & Lewin shirts - in general they are much of a muchness. However some style/models do seem to be of better (for me that equates to thicker) material . Despite my spectrum tendencies I haven't yet bothered to work out which models are thicker. In general they both seem to stand up to wear/washing well and, again generalizing, they don't seem to be any lesser work craft quality than brands thrice the price.
Sadly, bad news for PoP, Firmin, Oli, Ernesto, Journeyman and blahman:: If you work at the Immigration Department, your time has run out. The department has a new dress code and comfort dressing is out. "There are certain things that wouldn't constitute professional business dress and that would be things like jeans, thongs, ugg boots and so on," the department's Jan Dorrington told a Senate committee. "I couldn't imagine that many people would be rocking up to work...
Met up with my mate shooey the shooman the other day.He picked up these Cleverly Bespoke* inbuild supports inside,* a notched heel most commonly on French and Japanese bespoke,* a canted hand stacked heel that is slightly higher to add pizzazz, but not too high to destroy a classic look.* the famous Cleverley chisel toe* all leather heel, no rubber moon piece, but uses a metal heel insert commonly used in Europe.* close cut fiddle back waist* 11 spi on soles* wholecut*...
Met up with my mate shooey the shooman the other day.He picked up these Cleverly Bespoke* inbuild supports inside,* a notched heel most commonly on French and Japanese bespoke,* a canted hand stacked heel that is slightly higher to add pizzazz, but not too high to destroy a classic look.* the famous Cleverley chisel toe* all leather heel, no rubber moon piece, but uses a metal heel insert commonly used in Europe.* close cut fiddle back waist* 11 spi on soles* wholecut*...