or Connect

Posts by oblomov

been a while since my last post
Quote: Originally Posted by kgmessier Deets on the pants? The pants are cotton/linen made by GB Sportelli Quote: Originally Posted by 0b5cur1ty This is superb. The way everything tones, how casual and effortless it looks, the relaxed but not baggy fit, the way it's atonal but not boring - outstanding.
Last 2 days
Preppying on easter days
Quote: Originally Posted by 0b5cur1ty You're welcome and I like this one too - you do this relaxed kind of look well. The jacket sleeves seem a little short though. Yes, i've bought that jacket a couple of years ago, in the middle of the thom browne storm: that's the result , although the sleeves are not so short as they appear in the photo, especially the right one, but yes they're definetely an inch too short. Nice seiko on your wrist, i...
ps: thanks to those (MoK and Ob5curity, if dont go wrong) who appreciated my last post
Spring is finally here
Quote: Originally Posted by TwoStep Nice to see you're back. Superb as usual. Thank you, i've been too busy lately hope i can rest here a little, with such kind gentlemen like you