or Connect

Posts by Simon Templar

Johnny Walker Blue Label. It's okay. It was a free bottle so i'm not complaining.
Quote: Originally Posted by TheFish I am approaching my mid 20's and my hair has been thinning since I was about a junior in high school. I started off with a LOT of hair so it was not all that noticeable until recently. Now I am faced with the situation of my old hair cut really not looking all that great. I was wondering if anyone here had any suggestions as to styles/cuts I should go with to help the hair I have left look as good as...
Agreed. That she is average.
Did Morgan Freeman win one for Invictus? Or is that next year?
Quote: Originally Posted by chrisjustinparr Thanks to you I will never look at a Toblerone again. I will have to inspect each triangle for worms now. FUCK YOU. No worries! It's always better to check what you eat before you eat it. If it makes you feel better i ate a couple of triangles before i noticed the worms. There's also a more upmarket version of Toblerone, made by Goldkenn swiss chocolatiers. Picked some up at the duty free last...
Quote: Originally Posted by Stavros This has been the case for almost 30 years now. Excuse my frankness but that's why nothing works and the country has been f-u-c-ke-d for that long. The potential is there but the "system" will never work. This coming from someone that lives outside Greece and can compare. Thanks for your comments Stavros. Hope your family get through this crisis as well as possible. I have a good friend in the...
Bought a Toblerone once from the local supermarket and to my horror it had little worms crawling in it. Apparently this is quite common with chocolate that contains nuts......
Quote: Originally Posted by RFX45 TRAILER IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the...
Quite a unique concept for a show, going around the world getting pissed on unique beverages - i like it. The Gibraltar episode in a good one.
Quote: Originally Posted by Stavros Seriously now. Being from Greece and following the news on the recent economic crisis, I think Greece will be a much more desirable (=affordable) destination for vacation the next few years. Natural beauty and quality of service are given in Greece, but those came at a considerable cost in recent years. With recession, restaurants, hotels, bars, and the service industry in general, will have to become more...