or Connect

Posts by Simon Templar

Quote: Originally Posted by somatoform Did you think this through when you wrote it? Can this not just prove how badly circumstances are in S Africa for the majority of blacks? That they would work for such a prick can also mean how desperate they are. And this has more to do with the legacy the likes of Quartermaine up there left than anything else. Freedom isn't much free when you have very few alternatives. What? Obviously 16 years...
Quote: Originally Posted by JLibourel Good points all of them, but don't you mean "Xhosa and Zulu"? The Mashona are up in Zimbabwe. You're right. Thanks for the correction.
Quote: Originally Posted by Fuuma Just so we're clear you support apartheid as evidenced by this post and the use of the Prinsevlag as your avatar, correct? I know you do but I'm asking so other forum members who are not too familiar with what you're talking about understand what, exactly, is being discussed here. The Prinseflag is NOT an apartheid flag. It was first hoisted years before apartheid was introduced. It was the flag under which...
Quote: Originally Posted by JLibourel Just a few thoughts on points raised and more: Interesting how everyone seems to take at face value the murderers' rationale for their crime. I wonder if this would have been the case if the victim had been a more sympathetic, likeable individual than Terre Blanche. In any event, if I had a salary dispute with an employer, a court of law would seem like a more sensible way to resolve the matter than hacking him to...
Quote: Originally Posted by Fuuma Preach on my white brother. 88!! RaHoWa!! right on masta killah, black power!
Quote: Originally Posted by crazyquik I would argue that the economic disquiet in the American South was 100% caused by the war. Wars are expensive to fund. Much of the monetary wealth of the South was inflated away in a few short years, or spent on worthless Confederate war bonds. The region's material wealth was also destroyed by the war. The majority of the war's battles were fought on Southern ground or ports. Sherman's March to the Sea...
Quote: Originally Posted by JetBlast I find it somewhat odd that these people are still around. I second the good riddance opinion. Although far from a saint, to his credit, he did champion the rights of his people and in particular an independent/autonomous Afrikaner homeland within South Africa. The Afrikaners after all were the founders of the main cities in South Africa and turned the country into the economic powerhouse that it once...
Quote: Originally Posted by JustinW Ah, yeah, it's Russia's liberal immigration policy that is the problem. You and the poster above misunderstood me. I'm talking about allowing any tom, dick and harry islamic fundamentalist from Afghanistan, Pakistan, Lebanon et al to migrate (on humanitarian visas) and remain in the US, UK, Australia etc. Doesn't matter were they are from they are a security risk and should not be allowed into our...
Quote: Originally Posted by Astan Its sad news. The Chechens practically keep asking the Russian to hammer at them and Russia can swing a heavy hammer, indeed. Will be interesting to see what Medvedev... Sorry, Putin does. And I'm not clicking to see those pictures, thats bad taste. Here is one of the suspected bombers - a 17 year old, widow of a Dagenstani Islamic terrorist. http://au.news.yahoo.com/a/-/world/7...ear-old-widow/ Open...
Quote: Originally Posted by CrocsRock Hm, not sure he's high enough level for Time Stop, so we may be looking at some sort of Sanctuary spell here (do sorcerors even get Sanctuary as a spell?). When that wears off, though, I hope he's made all his payments on that Raise Dead spell he's gonna need. Sanctuary and Raise Dead are clerical spells. So he's screwed.