or Connect

Posts by Simon Templar

Quote: Originally Posted by winston Small-minded leftists like fuuma (and contemporary political analysts in general) don't seem capable of comprehending pro-western politics that isn't NS or fascistic. Apart from what you said, people like him try their best to destroy a sense of community and family with their "anything goes" liberal mentality.
Quote: Originally Posted by Fuuma You're right that "impression" of radicalism needs to be toned down, you guys need a nice, moderate leader like this to represent the bourgeois center-right: The man wears a pocket square for god's sake, there no way he can be a white-supremacist!! Le Pan is not a white supremecist. This comment highlights your ignorance. He represents French citizens that are sick of Arabs causing crime, rioting and...
Quote: Originally Posted by scarphe in an african country i would think you are a minority and far for the main stream, if i remember correctly i saw an interview with the guy once. and he wanted to create a state (or recreate) based upon the boer identity and being white was critical in that identity. correct me if i am wrong, but i am fairly confident whites, are nto the majority in any area in south africa. if my assumption stands, do youthink think...
Quote: Originally Posted by JustinW Thankfully not. 2/3 of people polled said they want a small Australia and immigration to be cut. The msn poll confirmed this by 80,000 to 20,000. You JustinW are in the minority.
Quote: Originally Posted by somatoform The African continent is, like, kinda big and varied. I'm sure there was 'civilization' there for a long time before the 16th/17th centuries, just the like the Europeans in Africa were a pretty varied lot and many whites thought other whites to be bastards. Wrong! The places were the Afrikaners settled 300-400 years ago were unoccupied. They were big, empty spaces, NOT owned or utilised by any African...
Quote: Originally Posted by AlanC ^Yet freed no slaves. Yep, all the "freed" southern blacks became slaves of industry in the North. They exchanged one form of slavery for another much more malignant one.
Quote: Originally Posted by Fuuma Like a pro-apartheid white supremacist? BTW what's your informed take on this imagery? He just liked eagles, red and nice military uniforms? You see this is where Eugene and i don't agree. All this neo-nazi looking regalia, flags etc give off an impression of extremism that scares off conservative, middle class, mainstream voters. These people would otherwise largely agree with many right of centre...
Quote: Originally Posted by LA Guy I see that you've gotten our cosy little bar confused with a street corner pulpit. As for the rest, I'm going to say that I don't give a shit. It's not illegal to fly the Swastika or the Confederate flag either, and we've taken those down here. Dismissing my comments just shows your utter ignorance of the status of the Prinsevlag. Lumping it in the same bag as a swastika even more so. It may be your...
I'm very disappointed that my avatar of the REAL South African flag was deleted. I did not expect this kind of censorship from the "land of the free" especially since it is NOT illegal to fly this flag in South Africa and private citizens and even government authorities there still fly it (Cape of Good Hope Castle just one example). As for people calling for Afrikaners to go back to Europe. The lands they settled on were largely unpopulated and did not legally belong to...
Quote: Originally Posted by eqpablon I am an Infantryman who has deployed to Iraq and is getting ready to deploy again. Last time I was in Iraq I was stationed in Baghdad and patrolled in and around the southern part of the City (The neighborhoods/cities of Al Furat, and Al Jihad). There are several important things to note. 1. Apache Helicopters are a Division asset, there aren't that many flying over Baghdad at one time (like less than 6 in the...