or Connect

Posts by Simon Templar

Quote: Originally Posted by kwilkinson You are a fucking idiot. On almost every level imaginable. I think you are as your are supporting gangs and rampant crime. You're from a little town out in the middle of nowhere, how does that qualify you to speak about crime and gangs in Detroit or LA or wherever when you don't live there? What makes you or Justin think you know more about the situation than someone that lives in a big city facing...
Quote: Originally Posted by Tangfastic In before IBP! I voted Lib-Dem, though may reluctantly actually vote Labour as the Tories are a close second in my constituency. I'm not voting but hypothetically: If i lived in a safe Tory/Lib Dem seat i would vote UKIP. If i lived in a marginal Labor seat then either Tory or Lib Dem depending on which had the better chance of unseating the current Labor member. If i lived in a marginal Lib Dem...
Quote: Originally Posted by JustinW You're too dumb to understand the sarcasm in the last line of my post. Wow you have 2-3 mosques and less than 25,000 muslims in Perth. Perth has not been inundated like Sydney, doesn't have ghettoes and doesn't have young islamic thugs going around in gangs causing all sorts of crime and intimidating/hurting people. JustinW you have no idea the problems people in Sydney face because of this issue,...
Quote: Originally Posted by JustinW I am finding him quite amusing for the moment ... and I'm guessing he won't be around here too much longer, the way he is going. It looks from your posts like you live in Perth. Get your head out of your arse, leave your comfortable little home and come to Sydney to see the areas i mentioned. Any mosques in Perth btw? Ever seen one or a Muslim?
Quote: Originally Posted by Eason You neglected to notice that somatoform proved you wrong (just FYI.) Where about did he prove me wrong? He quoted some nonsense from some liberal social studies academic. That woman's take of history is simply her politically correct opinion and interpretation of events. Let's play your game Eason - I fail to see where somatoform has rebutted many of the points i have put forward during the last dozen...
Quote: Originally Posted by somatoform If there were only a few why did they need a prison for them? If they were only a few in such a vast geographic area why did they wrest land away from? Who were they taking land away from if there only a few and so much land? If they were only a few, why were the settlers vulnerable to attack? If they were only a few, why did they feel the need to minimize encroachment onto indigenous lands? I seem to recall...
A few indigineous herders here and there within a vast geographic area do NOT make for a populated or utilised area. The fact remains most of this land was unoccupied or de-populated due to inter-tribal conflict. In any event the Hottentots were assimilated or died due to disease. You also fail to grasp the point that without the Europeans, most of Africa would still be living in the stone age. You may find it hard to believe this but i had black Africans tell me...
Quote: Originally Posted by JustinW Yup, a minority of 55% http://news.smh.com.au/breaking-news...0408-rsgl.html The poll is flawed when it mentions an incorrect immigration figure of 170,000 when the true official figure is well over 300,000. Put in 300,000 and see what the result will be. Also this 55% figure supporting Muslims makes no mention of sample size or if this figure is of the total sample or only those polled that...
Quote: Originally Posted by Southern-Nupe Couldn't this same statement apply to the colonization of Africa...to include S. Africa? No because it was the Afrikaners that built a civilisation and country up from scratch when there was nothing and no-one there to begin with.
Quote: Originally Posted by MrG Good point. I suppose swinging wildly is the only defense when your positions are as indefensible as his tend to be. Nope. I work on a case by case basis.