or Connect

Posts by Simon Templar

Quote: Originally Posted by skyman Has anyone actually looked at the UKIP manifesto or policies. They are to put it bluntly pipe dreams. If you look at their defence policies, we are going to double the army, return the navy to glory days, and double the RAF capacity. Whilst at the same time pulling out of the middle east. We have the highest budget deficit in the history of the nation, everything is being cut and yet they are proposing astronomical...
Quote: Originally Posted by Nil So you're saying it's not only the Jews and Freemasons but also the Muslims who are the cause of the widespread pedophilia and cover up in the Catholic Church? I'm not anti-jew or freemason fyi. I just think if people can start threads slagging Christianity, debate on the negatives of Islam should not be frowned upon.
There are people here starting threads like this one attacking the Catholic Church and the Pope. How about someone start a thread highlighting the threat and intolerance of Islam?
Quote: Originally Posted by seanchai Finally? The center-right has been winning elections in many countries in Europe the last few years, so I can really only assume you're referring to the "hard right" there. Do you have a problem with indigenous minorities (like Jews and Roma) too, or just immigrants? No, just large scale uncontrolled immigration without any consideration of its future impact (crime, terrorism, housing prices, impact on...
Quote: Originally Posted by GQgeek As a former member of the KGB, Poland should be grateful that Mr. Putin is lending his skills to this affair. Anyway, I don't see what Russia would have to gain with a stunt like this, if anyone is actually suggesting the Russians orchestrated it. Exactly what i said. Russia has nothing to gain. Ofcourse someone may jump in and say the Russians would prefer a more pro-Russian president in office but they...
Here is an article on the BNP leader visiting an immigrant slum somewhere in England. Although the article is biased against him, it is interesting to see what locals think of immigration and of what is happening to their country. Reader comments at the bottom also seem to support BNP's anti-immigration stand. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/elec...-Dagenham.html
Quote: Originally Posted by Pantisocrat Do we know for certain that this is an accident? Something doesn't add up. Russia has nothing to gain by commiting such an act. Litvinienko and Politkoveskaya were traitors and got what they deserved. In related news Russian priest was assasinated for criticising Islam and converting muslims to Christianity. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...is-church.html Finally centre right party wins...
Quote: Originally Posted by Tangfastic Maybe you're right... How about some partisan commentary to try to generate interest? I see two recently announced Tory policies have been roundly denounced as nonsense - First the plan to limit the wages of top public sector executives to 20 times that of the lowest paid members of the organisation - sounds good until you look at the number of executives earning 20 X the bottom rung and it's a small handfull of...
Quote: Originally Posted by Southern-Nupe I guess it's best to just humor the guy. Whatever. Sorry i'm not aware of where you live but from your posts on another thread it appeared you live in Perth. Either way you have not stated where you live. The fact remains Sydney has massive problems with its Muslim population. And if you have lived in Indonesia so what? One of the worst countries in the world in terms of any social/economic...
Quote: Originally Posted by LA Guy I lived in LA for 6 years, and in Boston for 4. I'm reasonably familiar with the gang-ridden areas in both cities for a variety of reasons. I've also been attacked in LA. Does this qualify me to speak about the issue of gans and rampant crime moreso that you? I asked Justin if he has visited/lived in certain areas to which he did not reply. I assumed he hasn't. My point is he is not aware or has experience...