or Connect

Posts by GoldenTribe

@jet, @sipang and @the shah, what a day Speaking of Leder, I was shocked at how affordable it is (looking at NMWA)
Nice, I hadn't heard. Know where / when?Never mind:Pretty near me! I've been wondering for a while what was going to move into that building.I have liked some COS stuff but don't own any yet because shipping/proxying usually ends up just about doubling the cost.
C'mon now, this was only a few hours ago:
At least the Fendi is "affordable" at under $4K USD. Hermes croc tops were at least 5x that (10x?) iirc. For posterity:
Those are men's sandals, though I might be misunderstanding what you meant.
And from the commercial designer standpoint, who needs nuance when there's a booming marked for $1,600 bedazzled birkenstocks? (That's what sold out overnight; those weren't online yesterday. I'm guessing half-sizes were never in stock, but still...)
FW15 on Ssense: Fendi lambskin raglan jacket with "Felted cashmere paneling at front featuring a croc inspired tonal leather appliqué."
Charly, sorry to belabour the point, but was the selection of those two specific zipper options a "permanent" decision, or is it possible you will expand those options in the future?Tedious.Unnecessary.This is just as much of an unnecessary response as Gruff's, and almost as inappropriate. Pot, meet kettle.Summing up the two posts by Overstatedcomplaintsman as "no thanks" is hilarious, though, points for that.I laughed out loud.Thank you for this cogent explanation, and...
Funny, I have never been surprised by the texture of anything I've bought online (for better or for worse); somehow I always have a pretty clear sense of what it will feel like as long as the pictures are good enough. Not much by Ervell has ever blown me away except ss10 with that iron oxide print, and I liked some ss09 outerwear including the transparent-layered ("insect") jacket.
They say Large has a 21-inch chest width, and 20.25 for Medium. I wouldn't call that running big.