or Connect

Posts by GoldenTribe

Meanwhile the thing I want to buy is the one item out of 21 in my dream box that did not get the discount banner, and neither this nor the thankyou20 code is working on it. Hell.
Porter has a Missoni cardigan that wasn't memorable to me from the product pics -- maybe just because it's wool-nylon and priced over $1,500 -- but now it's in an editorial featured on the homepage and hot damn it looks t[o]asty.
Absolutely not. Something is coming.I just hope it's better than the 15% superstar week that just finished or the one-time 20% off code good till the end of the month. Fat chance, but 25% off would be stellar.
Any possibility someone could clarify the chest and shoulder measurements on a size IV Juncus, just in case?
Everything on that page looks like what you'd find in a mail-order catalogue priced from $29.99-89.99. Not even ugly, just unremarkable and shockingly cheap.
LN-CC had those marked down to about 800 before the end as I recall, and Yoox's starting prices are climbing ever higher.
It looks good, Newcomer. I wouldn't call your fit oversized, and I don't think the pics suggest it should be any more "fitted" whatsoever. Too bad my size is the one that sold out right away.
I should have bought the 50 sipang or somebody was selling last year
^ Think so. He wears lots of Balmain or was it Dior jeans with Visvims iirc, but is he also the guy with the Jesus bling / jewellery connection or was that somebody different?