or Connect

Posts by GoldenTribe

Sun is coming from the left though
Okay, but if you watch 13 hours of WWII movies, you will probably see more than one bazooka used once.New weaponry is fun to watch, I just think it could have been better justified and contextualized. As I mentioned, a primary issue for me was that the basic premise of this weapon wasn't even possible in the universe until now as far as I know, and it's not really treated as if it's anything remarkable.
It's no leap at all to believe he would want to do it / do it if it were feasible, but I don't think I ever understood that to be possible in the Star Wars universe before. What can repel a lightsabre?If it's possible to build a laser nunchuk thing that can go toe-to-toe with a lightsabre for use by a stormtrooper grunt, then why not shields, body armour, etc using the same technology, and why not for every stormtrooper? It is obviously incredibly powerful tech, so you'd...
Wikipedia has a quote from Andy Serkis: "He is large. He appears tall. And also just the facial design—you couldn't have gotten there with prosthetics... Without giving too much away at this point, he has a very distinctive, idiosyncratic bone and facial structure." So basically, an excuse for mo-cap, as you said.Shouldn't it have been a shock that there was someone resisting armed with a lightsabre in that scene? Where did this weapon come from that can take on a...
Biodegradable?
^ That character was all I could think of whenever Kylo Ren's mask came off. And when the mask was on I thought he sounded like Javier Bardem plugging his nose. Abrams' first Star Trek was a paint-by-numbers crowd-pleaser in every respect, but it was enjoyable and it had heart. This was relentlessly subpar, unimaginative and unexciting -- more like Star Trek Into Darkness. As was the case with Jurassic World, any potential it once had was neutered by the take-no-risks...
This doesn't make a lick of sense.
Are you the person in your avatar (and?)/or the person in the photo?The flaring headlights look cool.Removing this comment was the right decision.MoK has too much class for that, I daresay.
Looks good. It took me a minute to figure out what struck me as odd about the group "velvet/silk/cashmere" ... (one is a fabric, the others are fibers that make up fabrics) Is velvet always made of cotton? I am not a big fan of the texture, personally.