or Connect

Posts by GoldenTribe

Okay, but if you watch 13 hours of WWII movies, you will probably see more than one bazooka used once.New weaponry is fun to watch, I just think it could have been better justified and contextualized. As I mentioned, a primary issue for me was that the basic premise of this weapon wasn't even possible in the universe until now as far as I know, and it's not really treated as if it's anything remarkable.
It's no leap at all to believe he would want to do it / do it if it were feasible, but I don't think I ever understood that to be possible in the Star Wars universe before. What can repel a lightsabre?If it's possible to build a laser nunchuk thing that can go toe-to-toe with a lightsabre for use by a stormtrooper grunt, then why not shields, body armour, etc using the same technology, and why not for every stormtrooper? It is obviously incredibly powerful tech, so you'd...
Wikipedia has a quote from Andy Serkis: "He is large. He appears tall. And also just the facial design—you couldn't have gotten there with prosthetics... Without giving too much away at this point, he has a very distinctive, idiosyncratic bone and facial structure." So basically, an excuse for mo-cap, as you said.Shouldn't it have been a shock that there was someone resisting armed with a lightsabre in that scene? Where did this weapon come from that can take on a...
Biodegradable?
^ That character was all I could think of whenever Kylo Ren's mask came off. And when the mask was on I thought he sounded like Javier Bardem plugging his nose. Abrams' first Star Trek was a paint-by-numbers crowd-pleaser in every respect, but it was enjoyable and it had heart. This was relentlessly subpar, unimaginative and unexciting -- more like Star Trek Into Darkness. As was the case with Jurassic World, any potential it once had was neutered by the take-no-risks...
This doesn't make a lick of sense.
Are you the person in your avatar (and?)/or the person in the photo?The flaring headlights look cool.Removing this comment was the right decision.MoK has too much class for that, I daresay.
Looks good. It took me a minute to figure out what struck me as odd about the group "velvet/silk/cashmere" ... (one is a fabric, the others are fibers that make up fabrics) Is velvet always made of cotton? I am not a big fan of the texture, personally.