or Connect

Posts by GoldenTribe

There's a pair of Diemme calf-hair slip-ons on eBay in size 44 for $180
If nobody's stocking the wacky Balmain fw14 rope jackets yet, is there still hope or did they not get produced for sale? I think they are really cool and I'm morbidly curious how they would be priced. Is there anywhere worth watching besides LVR, Farfetch, Ssense, Porter, Antonioli, and Balmain.com? ()
12, I was gonna bid but I got distracted
Anybody here just buy these on eBay?
Go whole hog: [[SPOILER]] Edit: now that I clicked through to the close-ups of the CM jacket and suit I realize I misinterpreted the print entirely because of the shoes you postedhttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuleshov_Effect
Have you seen Bresson's "Trial of Joan of Arc" from 1962?I recently watched it after reading on wikipedia that --However, I was practically stricken when I saw Dreyer's film the first time; Bresson's seemed too intent on its own supposed subtleness and did not move me.On the other hand, I found Soderbergh's encapsulation/recapitulation of Solaris more successful; it certainly didn't capture the awe of the original, but I thought it offered some good moments and effective...
One letter can have two accents on it !?