or Connect

Posts by GoldenTribe

Oh, it can't be very far off, now...The colours do look great, and I'm a fan of the hood & placket, but that hemline turns me right off.Is that a cotton version? The thicker woolly ones are perfect IMO.
It doesn't look too big.
Are Mr.Porter prices actually going back up (reduction ending) in 5 minutes? If so, how long will it be till the Christmas markdown brings things back to the same price they've been at this weekend?
I always thought shipping was included in the price along with customs, like LVR, but I just tried to purchase an item on a whim and when it added ~$40 in shipping at checkout I decided not to buy.
Does anybody have an idea whether Ssense is doing its next price drop Tuesday morning?
I think in the last few pages somebody said SL high-tops fit large, is that right? Some or all? And is the low-top version of something that exists as a high-top going to fit the same? (Specifically the black studded "Stan Smiths")
Does anybody else laugh every time they see a Diesel product name? - "Studded Leather L-Sneh Biker Jacket" - "Twill-Trimmed J-Dios-De Blazer" - "Chi-tight-s-sho Shorts" - "W-Gulab Duffle Coat" Is any of that gibberish supposed to add anything to the item?
Is the devious addition of two extra asterisks supposed to make the URL harder to guess? Surely everybody knows what grailed URLs look like by now or wouldn't have been able to guess regardless.
The skull (sans fringe) looks a bit like a fighter-pilot face mask in a cool way. But the performance-specific eye lighting doesn't seem particularly fresh, umpteen years after Daft Punk and Deadmaus.
I never use the tongue loop on any of my shoes and I haven't been struck down or gone lame yet.