or Connect

Posts by GoldenTribe

Are those frosted donuts in the scarf print?
Will EastDane do another "X% off sale items" or did I miss the only chance for additional markdowns circa New Year's, anybody know?
My Thom Browne cashmere scarf is the softest thing I own. I've seen some very nice Donegal tweed fabric used by TB on suits and sportcoats, but I'm pretty tall so none of his cropped tops would ever work for me. Just for a larf I would have liked to have been able to buy one of his limited-edition severed/safety-pin ties, but they were only for sale in-person somewhere in NYC for a single night (2012 Fashion's Night Out) and needless to say I did not make it there.
The MMMs look cool. Gucci had a similar gradient blue sneaker a few seasons ago (circa 2013), and they dip-dyed the laces to match the shoe, which was cool. But then they ruined it with a big "GG" logo on each side. Those Phillip Lims all look pretty nasty IMO -- like rejected KVA samples.
I'm not watching that many items, but one jacket I'm watching dropped from $500 to $325 when the sample sale began (and was marked Final Sale). Today I see it has gone back up in price to $500, but it still says Final Sale (!).
Reading that, I think "awesome" -- which is pretty much the opposite reaction I get from looking at the coat.It is very easy for me to imagine that it looks better in person.As long as NN likes it, more power to him. But I agree with the people saying that the shiny nylon puffer vest isn't doing it any fashun favours.
There's no guesswork if you just browse only the items on sale -- there should be a link on the Yoox homepage. The Canadian URL is http://www.yoox.com/ca/men/shoponline?dept=gm12grndpng&gender=U&page=1&season=X& The US link should be http://www.yoox.com/us/men/shoponline?dept=gm12grndpng&gender=U&page=1&season=X&
Ssense drops are starting to go live. At the moment, some prices are changing back and forth (30-50, 50-70) when the page is refreshed, but add to your cart and the lower price is reflected.
This is nice, but it deserves -- nay, demands! -- much better shoes.
I only wanted one thing from Mr. Porter and I've been waiting patiently for months. It wasn't even marked "low stock" last night, and when I got the email today it was totally sold out. Murphy's Law never fails. Now somebody return one!