or Connect

Posts by GoldenTribe

It makes sense that the "everything 50-70% off" blowout won't be till the end of the month, but are there really no more increments in between?Of the items I've got bookmarked, one is still 20% off (and it's a diffusion line, i.e. not a top-drawer/exclusive item) and some are not even marked down yet.
8/103/10
Late to the party, I know, but unless you have a parasitic twin hanging off your left hip, I can't see how this is properly representative of the fit on you. Fix the hem and take another photo IMO.
Not weird at all, as established above -- but no amount of inurement will convince me that any of Visvim's fringed shaman moccasin-whatevers are anything but hideous.That article everybody was passing around recently about the guy who wore Visvims to thanksgiving dinner in the boonies was to me an unwitting satire of brand-whore narcissism.I love their plainish Serra/Virgil/etc boots and I can't stand any of the other things.
Good lord this stuff says fashion victim as loudly as Givenchy ever did. Hedi sure knows how to put the "despicable trash" in "Western." I can't wait to hear it defended on the basis of "quality" and artistic vision. Meanwhile:
Does that mean the ones pictured are faked based on some (obviously subtle) giveaway, or the ones in the photos are real and he just sends fakes in the mail? The counterfeits I'm accustomed to are the gross Versace fakes (etc) that are horribly made and pathetically designed and flashy and trashy beyond belief -- so it's disconcerting to see a picture of what appears to be a cleanly constructed higher-end shoe/boot and then hear that it's fake. That and I want some Visvim...
I see some ties I like but they're going to get bid up all high just because you're selling them.
Missoni seems to offer a pair of knit wool casual trousers every winter now -- I guess this season's are probably sold or selling out already. Not to take the detour too far from Schneider, but were these Invelleran bottoms for men or women (now that I look again and see they appear a bit cropped)?