or Connect

Posts by GoldenTribe

probably a typo of 18.xx
Currently on sale at Mr.Porter is a Jil Sander striated waffle-knit tee. I can't figure out why there are two material combinations explained on the tag when the entire thing seems to be made out of one fabric and there is no lining nor contrasting application. Fabric content: 1: 76% cotton, 18% polyamide, 6% viscose 2: 60% cotton, 30% polyamide, 10% viscose Any guesses?
I believe they do adjustments for price-drops (but not discount codes), if the item is still in stock. Give them a call. Unfortunately the CAD exchange rate is so awful the weekend code is almost inconsequential.
I don't know what's wrong with some of you people, that hoodie is hilarious.
model of the moment Cara Delevigne ('the moment' may have been in 2013, I don't really know)
Pre-teens with spray-cans come up with cool-looking graffiti tags; I've known children to produce impressive doodles and sketches; so why must designers' use of handwriting be juvenile even next to the work of elementary-age schoolkids? The scribbled-on clothing is ugly and pathetic. That said, I like the long coats and the knits, but still wouldn't call anything from this collection impressive.
Where is that from? I figured fw15 presentation but the background's wrong.
You don't say . . .
The menswear for Prada fw15 might be the saddest, drabbest crap I have ever seen go down the runway.
Are those frosted donuts in the scarf print?