or Connect

Posts by GoldenTribe

Margiela scarf thing on eBay for $79 cc @RegisDB9
No, don't rip the man, he's only just passed on. sorry
Token post for sig.
Louis Vuitton did a bunch of dégradé runway coats back in 2007 and the versions that went into production (that I saw, anyway) were 99% wool, 1% cashmere.Personally, I don't get out of bed for less than 15%. A bit like --
I'm interested in photos of that if you have any. I haven't followed SNS too closely; have they done anything like it before?And is their preorder imminent, since Schneider (pre) fw16 is happening now, or on a completely different schedule?
Who is making mixed-yarn or varied-gauge knits these days? @gdl203, @Synthese, @LA Guy? (I don't see a reason to spoiler these even if some may already be in the thread somewhere)
split the difference --Ralph Lauren Purple Label $2,495 Black Chalk Stripe Cashmere Robewww.ebay.com/itm/291662493267For some reason the image is showing up huge [[SPOILER]]
Did anyone who saw Holy Motors find it to have any merit? I'm all for weird topics and opaque formats -- Baraka; Zardoz; The Daddy of Rock 'n' Roll; Under The Skin; Sweet Movie; John Dies at the End; The Last Circus; Tree of Life; etc -- but I really struggled to get anything at all out of that one, despite a certain fondness for Eva Mendes and Kylie Minogue. It has 91% on Rotten Tomatoes with a massive 8.2/10 average rating. http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/holy_motors/