or Connect

Posts by GoldenTribe

It has begun
Is that after a Cucinelli show or part of a Cucinelli show? I wouldn't mind getting one of those jackets in a loot bag.
The Mr.Porter page is a more significant piece of evidence. Those are major brands -- Lanvin, Common Projects, Margiela, Dries, Dolce & Gabbana, Paul Smith, and Balenciaga -- none of which were featuring or even making slip-on sneakers circa 2011, now all selling practically interchangeable shoes because they expanded into a new category in unison in response to demand.
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe.Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion.I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate.All those moments will be lost in time, like tears ... in ... rain.Time to die.(about 75% improvised by Rutger Hauer)Also:From The Naked City (1948)
There's nothing at all wrong with "bog-standard." "I seen," on the other hand ...
I submit this replacement photo for consideration:
He's probably heterosexual, too. Ugh, so mainstream. I had the same problem with Winston Churchill.
Occidental Health Goth
Between that wannabe-Balmain garbage and this short-sleeve Hawaian shirt lovingly crafted by the most illustrious artisans from the finest pure viscose in all Christendom -- available at a bargain-basement, new-mahogany-dashboard-because-I-spilled-coffee-and-it's-easier-just-to-replace-the-whole-thing price in the SLP thread -- I don't know which one I desperately want less.
I like the SLP boots more here than in most all-SL outfits. Is the knit more than one colour or is that just the light playing tricks?