or Connect

Posts by GoldenTribe

Knife goes in through the jacket vent(s) so as to disembowel without rumpling the outer layer.
I can't believe there are still three in stock. Yours looks great.Of course the only sizes sold out are the two I'm in between.
Yo soy un hombre sincero De donde crece la palma, Y antes de morirme quiero Echar mis versos del alma.
Looks like Number (N)ine x Davy Crockett, and not in a good way.
Malo chunky cardi off Yoox. It's about as thick as my TBxBBBF cardigan, which is supposedly 24-ply. You're right, but I was waiting for drops/codes due to the horrible exchange rate. (It was my current most-wanted but I dunno about holy-grail status.) Funny thing is, I almost pulled the trigger on the 50 a bunch of times over the last month but if I had bought that one it might have been too slim.
Synth's jeans look fine. Betelgeuse, that blue shawl cardigan is great. Does it have some linen/silk/cotton in it or am I just imagining things?
My most-wanted knit sold out in my size, so as a Hail Mary I bought one size up (the very last one in stock), expecting I would likely have to return it. But it turns out one size up fits perfectly, so I am greatly indebted to whoever took the size I originally thought I needed. So much cashmere . . . .
Is that tee quilted or embossed or is the pattern part of the weave (knit?) ? I don't remember seeing it for sale. All three of those look good.
This is a common expression across the English-speaking world. It is not exclusive to the United States, or even North America.