or Connect

Posts by GoldenTribe

"If the heavy metal band Anthrax dies of anthrax, that would be poetically tragic, but not ironic. If a diabetic crosses the street and is run over by a truck carrying insulin, then it's ironic. " -- Urban Dictionary
I think the African garment you are thinking of might be the dashiki, but those conventionally come in gaudy colours with extra-deep necklines, so you many not find [m]any other plain henley versions like this unless American Apparel / Uniqlo decides to rip it off. But all it takes is a hashtag in the right place to set the ball rolling (#DamnDaniel). Or I could be totally wrong and it's already trending/commonplace. It reminds me of the Jil Sander "teardrop" sweater...
I like them, they remind me of the Dior fw06 B23 low-tops. Know if those are the only two color options? I'd be tempted if they came in white with black straps like the Diors.
I think MoK is wearing it fine, but I just don't like the coat (mostly the contrast bands and the look of the shoulders)
It has begun
Is that after a Cucinelli show or part of a Cucinelli show? I wouldn't mind getting one of those jackets in a loot bag.
The Mr.Porter page is a more significant piece of evidence. Those are major brands -- Lanvin, Common Projects, Margiela, Dries, Dolce & Gabbana, Paul Smith, and Balenciaga -- none of which were featuring or even making slip-on sneakers circa 2011, now all selling practically interchangeable shoes because they expanded into a new category in unison in response to demand.
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe.Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion.I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate.All those moments will be lost in time, like tears ... in ... rain.Time to die.(about 75% improvised by Rutger Hauer)Also:From The Naked City (1948)
There's nothing at all wrong with "bog-standard." "I seen," on the other hand ...
I submit this replacement photo for consideration: