or Connect

Posts by GoldenTribe

those shoes
The LOVEDREAMBOX code ended on October 20th. The only current promotions are for full-price items, since they just did a big round of price drops. THANKYOU20 is good for 20% off full-price items until Oct. 31 -- you have to be logged in (might be other restrictions) FULL20 is good for 20% off full-price items until Oct. 25th Superstars get 25% off full-price items until the 25th. Sometimes codes sporadically work on items they aren't supposed to apply to, so it's worth...
New Balance makes shoes exclusively for the GQ reader experiencing a mid-life crisis. They're all ugly, every single pair, no matter what anybody says. Take off the 'N' completely and maybe there's a discussion to be had if they're priced low enough.
This.Now is the time to buy.
I hope somebody buys that bomber, shits on it, and returns it with a Significantly Not As Described claim. Inflating MSRP by a bit to boost selling price is par for the course. Tripling it is ridiculous.
The shoes look like manure lumps. That's not "working" if you ask me.I agree with you the plaid shirt looks very bad in this context.Drumohr + ts(s) is coming off like Old Navy + Express.
Diemmes go on sale under $200 once in a while -- though probably not till end of season -- and at least some (all?) are waterproof. Certain models have commando tread but others have various soles, some of which supposedly slip a lot on ice. Then again, if you are particular about black, commando sole, etc., it might be unrealistic to hold out for hope that a pair that specific will go on sale in your size. Retail isn't too steep though, so 50% off would be just about in...
#3 would be pretty nice if the pockets weren't leather, as long as it has a bit of structure in the body.
Meanwhile the thing I want to buy is the one item out of 21 in my dream box that did not get the discount banner, and neither this nor the thankyou20 code is working on it. Hell.