or Connect

Posts by GoldenTribe

Awesome.
Dries coat on yoox: US: www.yoox.com/us/41516608GT/item?dept=men# CA: www.yoox.com/ca/41516608GT/item?dept=men# YOOXMENOT is good for 15%, so assuming the US price is the same ($578), that's less than 500 for our Amurrican friends, and no currency conversion.
Malo many-ply cardigan -- it was just returned in the last 72 hours I think (there was only a 56/XXL left the other day) and luckily the price drop, which I assume was automated and preordained by some pricing algorithm, came almost immediately after it was relisted.
Sporadic crazy markdowns have happened since yesterday -- check your dreamboxes. I grabbed a knit that was previously $400 down from $1200 and today it went all the way down to $110 out of the blue (I estimate MSRP at $1500 minimum). Same for a couple other things in my dreambox. I see two Cucinelli blazers left in size 46, cashmere blends and both nice IMO rather than the ugly stuff that sometimes makes it till the very end.
I quoted miran and my post was deleted too. I'm not convinced that was appropriate.
That's DH right? Belongs in "Should i buy" (with the printed Junya), not in "Awful but I like it" -- IMO
Are v2.0 merinos going to drive down the resale price of v1.0 merinos? Mine is still NWT and I've been thinking about letting it go to somebody who will appreciate it better.
I still just see the Valentine's Day promotion everywhere (Yooxinlove = 15% off) so it must be US-only. What is it?
Personal codes are only for Superstar members AFAIK; he's probably out of luck
Stanley van Buren Stanley van Buren — miran! Stanley van Buren