or Connect

Posts by GoldenTribe

Like vintage but it was used for S&M
I wouldn't wear it but I think the Emporio is kind of cool.Then again, I own a CKC megaman jacket. [[SPOILER]]
Q.E.D.Here's another way you might have broached the subject (this guy even sounds as pretentious as you do) without convincing your entire audience immediately that you are a cunt:
Your ignorant aesthetic and cultural judgments are in perfect proportion to your writing, which is very poor and riddled with grammatical errors.
Saks Fifth Avenue is named for its flagship location in New York.
"If the heavy metal band Anthrax dies of anthrax, that would be poetically tragic, but not ironic. If a diabetic crosses the street and is run over by a truck carrying insulin, then it's ironic. " -- Urban Dictionary
I think the African garment you are thinking of might be the dashiki, but those conventionally come in gaudy colours with extra-deep necklines, so you many not find [m]any other plain henley versions like this unless American Apparel / Uniqlo decides to rip it off. But all it takes is a hashtag in the right place to set the ball rolling (#DamnDaniel). Or I could be totally wrong and it's already trending/commonplace. It reminds me of the Jil Sander "teardrop" sweater...
I like them, they remind me of the Dior fw06 B23 low-tops. Know if those are the only two color options? I'd be tempted if they came in white with black straps like the Diors.
I think MoK is wearing it fine, but I just don't like the coat (mostly the contrast bands and the look of the shoulders)