or Connect

Posts by GoldenTribe

It's probably not your ideal solution, but Lanvin biker pants might do. http://www.mrporter.com/en-us/mens/lanvin/tapered-wool-and-cashmere-blend-biker-trousers/440765 They've made them a bunch of times in various fabrics (khaki cotton, wool flannel) the last few seasons, and they've shown up on eBay for under $300 if the MSRP is off-putting.
pretty cheap Margiela vest on yoox - CAD$200 - item 49141821AL
Got the first two pics in high res?
The knit looks really nice, but the raglan construction wrecks it for me. Look at the striations warping around the shoulder -- looks really bad IMO, not to mention short. I doubt sizing up would fix that. (Full disclosure: I don't like raglan construction in general and off the top of my head I don't own a single top without shoulder seams.)Is the "brick knit" reused elsewhere? I haven't been paying attention, but it seems like he usually uses his key season fabrics on a...
There's a pair of Diemme calf-hair slip-ons on eBay in size 44 for $180
If nobody's stocking the wacky Balmain fw14 rope jackets yet, is there still hope or did they not get produced for sale? I think they are really cool and I'm morbidly curious how they would be priced. Is there anywhere worth watching besides LVR, Farfetch, Ssense, Porter, Antonioli, and Balmain.com? ()
12, I was gonna bid but I got distracted
Anybody here just buy these on eBay?