or Connect

Posts by Pantisocrat

Why is it that every store stocks mostly 42-48 suits? This is really pissing me off. MOST SF ballers are small and skinny. This is a verifiable fact on the WAYWRN thread!!!!
racial jokes that originated from the US are rather violent in nature...so some Latinos might take offense. And to be fair, if you're a white guy, you should not be going around telling racial jokes. It's something white people have done for ages and most people don't like it...I for one cannot stand any jokes about blacks or Mexicans...just not funny to me.
Decadent in what sense? You are still poor since you have to perform time-consuming and dirty tasks with your own two hands wearing 2nd hand clothes. I thrift too but I never let what I wear get to my head....I keep telling myself: you are nothing but a piece of $hit. You are no better than the average Joe until you hit that 10M mark in disposable income.
Whenever I travel to India and East Asia, I keep seeing fancy buildings in the Beaux Arts style. To me, they are incredibly ugly. Why are these modern Asian governments so eager to "preserve" them? Discuss.
I'm looking for a handheld mirror for shaving/barber uses. Ideally, it'd would be a squarish shape with handle. Does anyone have a suggestion? There must be a ton of these on the market but they're made for women. I want the batman version of this accessory.
Then you're certainly not "American" to anyone but Chinese people.
hi everyone, I came across some very beautiful pocketsquares dating back to the 60s or perhaps earlier. Were these made for ladies? Any of them made for men? They all have fancy edge embroideries and the ones I have carry tri-lettered monogram.
psst...most of the issues are "in your head". Asian people run businesses just like any others-if you're a team player, WILLING to learn Chinese, respect our women, and drink snake wine, you'll be living the life. And what do you mean by referring to yourself as "American"? Are you a white guy? Just say so man.
you idiot. I was referring to instead of writing down "attoliniforever" for a password I can use a323asdfas323 and still manage to decode it back to attoliniforever when the time comes.
I keep a master list of over 200 + passwords to physical and virtual locks. I've developed my own ways to hide the password but are there books out there that could lend more expertise on the subject?