or Connect

Posts by KendallAndKendall

ALL SOLD As stated in my other auctions - as of right now I am accepting Amazon gift card or WU. Shipping is FREE in the CONTUS. If international, please calculate shipping at USPS and add it to your quoted price. I go to the post office every Monday and Thursday - not everyday. All items will be shipped via USPS priority mail with tracking. I am taking offers. Buy two pairs and get 20% off the second pair (3 pairs - 20% off the 2nd and 3rd pair). Please check out my...
Shipping is free on orders over $20 within the United States. Will take better pictures upon request/interest. Please PM me if you want detailed measurements. Prices are somewhat flexible. I am accepting Amazon gift card and WU as of right now. I am trying to use a friends paypal / in the process of getting my paypal issues resolved and considering just making a new one. If you're a paypal-only guy - it may be about a week before we can make a deal/ Shipping is free for...
Selling some old accessories. Prices are not firm. I am also selling these elsewhere and some items may become unavailable - but I will update the thread daily. I will deeply discount any bulk orders. Western Union or Amazon gift card is preferred, but i'm working on setting up a paypal. Buy 2 ties get a $3 tie free. Any orders $20+ will be shipped at my expense. Black Polo Ralph Lauren Lambs Wool Scarf - $20 Grey Polo Ralph Lauren Polyester Scarf - $15 $12 #9...
Shipping is free within the United States. Will take better pictures ASAP. Please PM me if you want more detailed measurements. Prices are somewhat flexible. I am accepting Amazon gift card and WU as of right now. I am trying to use a friends paypal / in the process of getting my paypal issues resolved and considering just making a new one. Shipping is free for orders over $20 First shirt is full price. Second shirt is 20% off. Third is 30% off, etc, etc. Polo Ralph...
Shipping is free within the United States. Will take better pictures ASAP. Please PM me if you want more detailed measurements. Prices are somewhat flexible. I am accepting Amazon gift card and WU as of right now. I am trying to use a friends paypal / in the process of getting my paypal issues resolved and considering just making a new one. Rugby Ralph Lauren Plaid / Chambray Vest Size - XL Price - $35 Polo Ralph Lauren Cashmere Cardigan /Front Pockets Size - M Price...
Shipping is free within the United States. Will take better pictures ASAP. Please PM me if you want more detailed measurements. Prices are somewhat flexible. I am accepting Amazon gift card and WU as of right now. I am trying to use a friends paypal / in the process of getting my paypal issues resolved and considering just making a new one. Obey Wool/Tweed Pants Size - 36x32 Price - $40 (Retail is around $90) Vince "Sahara" Jean-Fit pants. 98% Cotton 2% Elastane Size...
Selling some old accessories. Prices are not firm. I am also selling these elsewhere and some items may become unavailable - but I will update the thread daily. I will deeply discount any bulk orders. Western Union or Amazon gift card is preferred, but i'm working on setting up a paypal. Buy 2 ties get a $3 tie free. Any orders $20+ will be shipped at my expense. Black Polo Ralph Lauren Lambs Wool Scarf - $20 Grey Polo Ralph Lauren Polyester Scarf - $15 $12 #9...
This isn't the place to advertise another online tailor, whether you're affiliated with them or not. This thread is for Modern Tailor. If you'd like to discuss other tailors, I think you should make a new topic out of respect for modern tailor.I ordered the blue trial oxford. I special requested a button down club collar, and a contrast pocket. Will upload pictures when the package arrives!
Not really questioning my own style choices, just trying to get some feedback. Also, i'm not sure you've ever seen a lime before.Edit:My apologies for sounding like a complete douche-bag, I wrote the comment with lighthearted fingers. More feedback is appreciated!
Dear styleforum, I'm not as rich as I once was. With style that some may call "questionable", I call "doing the best I can with whatever i find from goodwill". That being said, please don't hate too much. I'm trying to go for more of a clean look, with springy colors. Not going for super-flashy. Also - no laughing at the belt, I quite like it. I'm looking for advice, suggestions, thoughts, etc. Shirt, tie, jacket, shoes - goodwill. Belt - ebay. Pants - Kindly donated to...