or Connect

Posts by shimjohn

New without box. Up for sale on eBay are these gorgeous dark brown, soft calf-skin leather, Antonio Maurizi captoe Oxfords, Made in Italy. Size 8M (US, fits closer to a 9-9.5), 42 (EU). Like other European shoes, these run big, so the true sizing is close to a 9-9.5 US men's. MSRP is $635. Asking $350 OBO + shipping. Bid now on my eBay ad, bidding starts at $99 with NO reserve. Auction ends tomorrow...
NWT Jack Spade corduroy pants in Saddle color, a light brown-orangeish color. Waist size is 28, inseam is 30.5". Slim fitting pant with horizontal slit coin pocket along the waistband and horn buttons. MSRP $225. I am asking $150 OBO. Free shipping in the US, everyone else contact me for rates.
Price drop...accepting best offers as well.
New without box. Up for sale are these gorgeous dark brown, soft calf-skin leather, Antonio Maurizi captoe Oxfords. Size 8M (US, fits closer to a 9-9.5), 42 (EU). Like other European shoes, these run big, so the true sizing is close to a 9-9.5 US men's. Made in Italy. MSRP is $635. Asking $399 or best offer. Brand new, but has very slight creasing from people trying them on in the store. Don't mind that small blue speck you see in each of the pics, something is wrong with...
this collab is barf worthy. One of the worst h&m/designer collabs yet imo. Never was a big Versace fan and this is exactly why.
sold!!
my Marc Jacobs 096. i love gradient lenses. they also sell in white w/ white & black striped temple arms, black w/ black & white striped temple arms, burgundy and turquoise.
I recommended Mr. Chong @ King's Park Tailoring in Burke, VA and several other SF members have been impressed by the quality & pricing of his work http://www.styleforum.net/showthread...=39100&page=19
Quote: Originally Posted by bluemagic And what about Arlington/NoVA? check out King's Park Tailoring in Burke, VA (rolling rd/braddock rd) here's my review of Mr. Chong, great guy: http://www.styleforum.net/showpost.p...&postcount=264
Try Express 1MX Fitted shirts, or Modern fit if you fancy, size XS. I'm a little smaller than a 14.5 collar, but the 1MX fitted dress shirts are just perfect in all the areas (sleeve length, sleeve width, chest sizing, etc.). I am a 36 chest with a 30 waist, probably around 140lbs, to give you an idea. Express seems to make their stuff bigger, so I finally realized going a size smaller worked at their stores for dress shirts. But again, if you have a tiny neck and a...