or Connect

Posts by sjmin209

ALL SOLD New with tags and unharmed, 2 pairs of flecked woo trousers from Oliver Spencer. Measurements: 17" waist, 10.5" rise, 7" leg opening Navy flecked wool $100 + shipping ===== Olive flecked wool SOLD $100 + shipping
ALL SOLD 2 Pairs of NWT RLBL Lightweight Wool Dress Trousers, size 32. Khaki Wool, sz 32 $150 + shipping Pure wool. Waist 17" across, Rise 10.25", Leg opening 8.25" Navy Wool blend, sz 32 $150 + shipping Wool/viscose/elastine blend Waist 17" across, Rise 10.25", Leg opening 8.25"
5 PAIRS OF EPAULET TROUSERS, ALL NWT, SIZE 33 1 pair of cotton Walts (hemmed to 31” inseam), 2 pairs of old-style Rivet Chinos, 3 pairs of wool Driggs (from recent EFF sale, still unhemmed). I’m getting ready to move, and will need to downsize my closet. Only the first of these has even made it to the tailor, so they’re up for sale. Driggs sz 33Antique Grey Crosshatch Tropical Wool $185 + shipping Rivet Chinos sz 33 Galey & Lord Coffee Twill $115 +...
5 brand new with tags, unworn Inverallan sweaters, all size 38. Note that these are all heavyweight wool versions (not the lightweight wool that shows up on eBay), and are not seconds. There are 2 1As, 2 3As, and 1 6A. If you want to see larger versions of the pictures to get a sense of the yarn (particularly for the Twilight sweater), PM me your email address. If you're interested, PM with your zip code or location, & I will respond with a shipping quote. 1A Ink sz...
Black Orchid (for Black Friday)
Kiriko 20% off
Superboot should be 4497
Wore this yesterday. Thje mint led me to wear Malle's Geranium Pour Monsieur today
+NR is a winter staple for me.
Da. Yum.