or Connect

Posts by sjmin209

The materials & construction are great. The fit depends on the year it was made. During the first year, BB resurrected two old styles from their catalogue; since then, they've been made in Regent cuts.
FYI, I called about the order I placed last night; they took care of the price adjustment in 2 minutes.
This happened last year as well. The short-term fix was to check out as a guest, rather than signing into your account. You'll probably need to call customer service tomorrow to have them apply it to this order.
Ahhh--I see. I had worried that might be the case.
Thanks for this info. I've been happy with Morrrow's for years. Unfortunately, I haven't seen Roman in the shop for quite some time--I'm not sure if he's still there. I've always had great luck with Pancho, but he has;t been there for 6 months or so now. I wasn't crazy at all about the new guy, & he really screwed up one pair of pants. I'm happy to hear that Pancho's still available--I'll be heading his way this weekend.
You need to click on "View All" to get the full list.
Today is Hermes Rocabar. I have a bottle from around 15 years ago that's almost empty. I'm afraid to ask if it's been reformulated.
Yes, but it's a strong nothing.
Dawn Spencer Hurwitz Cuir et Champignon
Fat Electrician.