or Connect

Posts by sjmin209

^^I highly recommend the leisure jacket. ^Actually, the dark blue one is there--it only looks gray in the photo. Available in L and XL. Does anyone know if she did a Fall collection? The blog has photos from S/S 14, but there's no sign of Fall, & the usual suspects seem not to have anything listed.
Please note that prices listed do not include shipping charges. If you are interested in purchasing any items, please PM with the numbers of the items you’re interested in, as well as your location (zip code or country, if outside of the US). I will respond with a total price including actual shipping charges, and my Paypal address. If I haven’t received payment within 12 hours, I will make the items available to other buyers. I accept Paypal, cash and checks drawn in US...
Please note that prices listed do not include shipping charges. If you are interested in purchasing any items, please PM with the numbers of the items you’re interested in, as well as your location (zip code or country, if outside of the US). I will respond with a total price including actual shipping charges, and my Paypal address. If I haven’t received payment within 12 hours, I will make the items available to other buyers. I accept Paypal, cash and checks drawn in US...
Please note that prices listed do not include shipping charges. If you are interested in purchasing any items, please PM with the numbers of the items you’re interested in, as well as your location (zip code or country, if outside of the US). I will respond with a total price including actual shipping charges, and my Paypal address. If I haven’t received payment within 12 hours, I will make the items available to other buyers. I accept Paypal, cash and checks in US funds...
Shirts from Nigel Cabourn, White Mountaineering Please note that prices listed do not include shipping charges. If you are interested in purchasing any items, please PM with the numbers of the items you’re interested in, as well as your location (zip code or country, if outside of the US). I will respond with a total price including actual shipping charges, and my Paypal address. If I haven’t received payment within 12 hours, I will make the items available to other...
Yes, I assumed that. UNfortunately, I've never seen proper shoulder measurements posted--IIRC, the measurements on site are across the front, as opposed to across the back.
Hmm--would you mind posting measurements for the 37, particularly chest & shoulder measurements across the back?
Glad to hear you're still going, Ron. I have 4 pairs of your boots, and am overjoyed with each of them. Also, it appears that Francos has re-added their Rider stock to their online sale section.
Peal & Co. Perforated Captoes sz 9D $400 + shipping I'm selling these gorgeous shoes because, alas, they don't fit. They have been worn for exactly 2 hours. They come with shoe bags, but not the original box. These are current season shoes made by Crockett & Jones on the 341 last. The style number is MH00235; you can see the Brooks Brothers listing here:...