or Connect

Posts by sjmin209

For the record, while the code doesn't work on anything in the clearance section, it does seem to work on things in the "Fall Sale" section, as well as Black Fleece items in the regular section (already discounted 40%), but not in the Black Fleece sale section.
The online code is DECBC15
$300.
PSA: Ruelala has Italian Cypress & Oud Fleur at about a $50 discount today: https://www.ruelala.com/boutique/collection/86885/139314/
Ouch.
Brooks Brothers has 10% off on Cyber Monday. They've also marked down all of the Black Fleece merchandise in the non-sale section.
Not a dumb question. They're on the itchy side. I always wear long either a long-sleeved tee or a button-down under mine.
Three sweaters, brand new with tags in size small. Scott & Charters for Unionmade 100% Cashmere Crewneck in "Soft Denim" $365 retail $150 + shipping Chest: 20.5. Length: 25.5" See closeup for most accurate color. ==== Scott & Charters for Unionmade 100% Lambswool V-neck in "Diesel" $198 retail SOLD $85 + shipping Chest: 20.5 Length: 25" Rag & Bone Army Green Waffle Crewneck 100% Cashmere $395 retail SOLD $175 + shipping[/B] Light to mid-weight, waffle texture....
Measurements?
Nope. Nothing but great experiences with Epaulet. Hands down some of the best service I've ever received.