or Connect

Posts by sjmin209

Thanks for this info. I've been happy with Morrrow's for years. Unfortunately, I haven't seen Roman in the shop for quite some time--I'm not sure if he's still there. I've always had great luck with Pancho, but he has;t been there for 6 months or so now. I wasn't crazy at all about the new guy, & he really screwed up one pair of pants. I'm happy to hear that Pancho's still available--I'll be heading his way this weekend.
You need to click on "View All" to get the full list.
Today is Hermes Rocabar. I have a bottle from around 15 years ago that's almost empty. I'm afraid to ask if it's been reformulated.
Yes, but it's a strong nothing.
Dawn Spencer Hurwitz Cuir et Champignon
Fat Electrician.
Black Orchid
I don't think it's any longer. The 2298 is narrower in the toe.
I'm with you--I haven't been able to get the 4444 to fit ever. For me, the 2298 is a little tight in the toes, but fits well elsewhere when I take the same size as I do in the 4497s.
2 jackets & 1 suit, all new with tags. These are not seconds or outlet purchases. Prices do not include shipping. (1) Brooks Brothers Milano Sportcoat sz 38S $250 + shipping sz 38S Lightweight wool reads gray at a distance; fine pattern of brown, blue & white mini houndstooth. Shoulders: 17.5" Chest: 20" Length: 28" Sleeve: 23.5" from shoulder (3) Cantarelli Navy sportcoat $399 + shipping sz 46eu Gorgeous wool/cashmere blend (90/10) in navy. Patch pockets & side...