Posts by sjmin209

Rooney 25% off THANKS2016
Mr. Porter has sent an email giving folks early access to the sale 930% off) which starts tomorrow
Mr. Porter has sent an email advertising early access to the holiday sale (30% off). Says the proper stale starts tomorrow.
I wouldn't be so sure that they'll even fulfill the orders that have been placed. In general, I've had great experiences with BB. On a few occasions, though, I've ordered something that's been listed as in stock & then have been told that it's out of stock & will ship later. Sometimes, they just never materialize.
NEW STOWS ADDED
I wear the same in both, though the monkey boot is certainly snugger (but not in a bad way)
25% off Cardholder's Sale now through NOv. 7; 15% off for other payment methods.
Oops--you're right. Fixed it.
OI POLLOI 13% off with code REDRUM
Please note that prices listed do not include shipping charges. If you are interested in purchasing any items, please PM with the numbers of the items you’re interested in, as well as your location (zip code or country, if outside of the US). I will respond with a total price including actual shipping charges, and my Paypal address. If I haven’t received payment within 12 hours, I will make the items available to other buyers. Unless otherwise noted, all shirts are in...