or Connect

Posts by sjmin209

Dawn Spencer Hurwitz Cuir et Champignon
Fat Electrician.
Black Orchid
I don't think it's any longer. The 2298 is narrower in the toe.
I'm with you--I haven't been able to get the 4444 to fit ever. For me, the 2298 is a little tight in the toes, but fits well elsewhere when I take the same size as I do in the 4497s.
2 jackets & 1 suit, all new with tags. These are not seconds or outlet purchases. Prices do not include shipping. (1) Brooks Brothers Milano Sportcoat sz 38S $250 + shipping sz 38S Lightweight wool reads gray at a distance; fine pattern of brown, blue & white mini houndstooth. Shoulders: 17.5" Chest: 20" Length: 28" Sleeve: 23.5" from shoulder (3) Cantarelli Navy sportcoat $399 + shipping sz 46eu Gorgeous wool/cashmere blend (90/10) in navy. Patch pockets & side...
Please note that prices listed do not include shipping charges. If you are interested in purchasing any items, please PM with the numbers of the items you’re interested in, as well as your location (zip code or country, if outside of the US). I will respond with a total price including actual shipping charges, and my Paypal address. If I haven’t received payment within 12 hours, I will make the items available to other buyers. I accept Paypal, cash and checks drawn in US...
Shoes from Crockett & Jones, Paul Smith & Grenson, size US 9D All shoes are brand new & unworn. All come with shoe bags and boxes, though shipping with the box may be more expensive. Please note that prices listed do not include shipping charges. If you are interested in purchasing any items, please PM with the numbers of the items you’re interested in, as well as your location (zip code or country, if outside of the US). I will respond with a total price including...
Wow--I had guessed they were BBJ as well.
Wrong.