or Connect

Posts by sjmin209

Measurements?
THe jury's out on those, as no one seems to have see them first-hand. I have a pair on order; I'm betting they're Sargent.
I tried one on a few months ago. It was very nice; I remember thinking that I could never justify the $1600 or so they wanted for it. It did fit on the slim side.
026 is a Loake last.
Frankly, this is the only reliable indicator.
Thanks for the answer--what identified them as Loake, if I may ask?
I'd still like to know if anyone has firsthand knowledge of (i.e. has seen and handled) a recent BB Peal shoe that 's made by Loake.
That thread is a perfect example of the speculation that drives these discussions. The shoe that the first person links to is, according to one post, "too cheap for C&J," and might be Chaney. In fact, it's made by C&J. The rest of the thread largely recycles information from years past. AFAIK, no one has confirmed that Loake currently makes shoes for B&B. The only Peal shoes I've seen this season are C&J or Sargent. I just wonder if anyone who has actually handled these...
Has anyone confirmed that these are actually Loake & not Sargent?
Only those items marked eligible are eligible. AFAIK, this is everything except Black Fleece items. Bl;each Fleece items often ship separately from regular merchandise; I think they're not warehoused in the same way, which may be the reason.