or Connect

Posts by sjmin209

Based on what you describe, I'd say you're likely an 8.5 in the Stow.
It's actually a Friends & Family event. 25% off everything.
Monkstraps & pebblegrain sold
Scotch grain sold
FFS, will you people stop with the sales, already? Some of us have to eat, you know.
Curry out up to two weeks.
8 Steven Alan shirts, all size Small. These shirts have been gently worn, most only once or twice, and are in great condition. Each shirt: $40 + shipping Steven Alan Blue Eye Pattern Shirt Size Small Shoulder-shoulder: 17" Chest: 20.5" Steven Alan Black & White Grid Shirt Size Small Shoulder-shoulder: 17" Chest: 20.5" Steven Alan Burgundy & Navy Check Size Small Shoulder-shoulder: 17" Chest: 20.5" Steven Alan Blue Nailhead Size Small Shoulder-shoulder:...
Please note that prices listed do not include shipping charges. If you are interested in purchasing any items, please PM with the items you’re interested in, as well as your location (zip code or country, if outside of the US). I will respond with a total price including actual shipping charges, and my Paypal address. If I haven’t received payment within 12 hours, I will make the items available to other buyers. I accept Paypal, cash and checks in US funds only. If you...
Paul Smith sold
Whoever rehired Kevin McHale as an announcer should be fired.