or Connect

Posts by sjmin209

Thanks for the answer--what identified them as Loake, if I may ask?
I'd still like to know if anyone has firsthand knowledge of (i.e. has seen and handled) a recent BB Peal shoe that 's made by Loake.
That thread is a perfect example of the speculation that drives these discussions. The shoe that the first person links to is, according to one post, "too cheap for C&J," and might be Chaney. In fact, it's made by C&J. The rest of the thread largely recycles information from years past. AFAIK, no one has confirmed that Loake currently makes shoes for B&B. The only Peal shoes I've seen this season are C&J or Sargent. I just wonder if anyone who has actually handled these...
Has anyone confirmed that these are actually Loake & not Sargent?
Only those items marked eligible are eligible. AFAIK, this is everything except Black Fleece items. Bl;each Fleece items often ship separately from regular merchandise; I think they're not warehoused in the same way, which may be the reason.
So you're being charged shipping for an item that isn't eligible for free shipping?
FYI Brooks Brothers has a bunch of Golden Fleece & Country Club Sportshirts, reg. priced at $225 & $168 for $59; with the BB15 15% discount, these come to 50.15.
I accept Paypal shipments in US funds only. Shipipng is not included in prices. Brand New with tags BBBF Gray suit in herringbone stripe, sz BB1. $650 $575 $500 + shipping 3/2 roll with side vents in a year-round weight. Shoulder-shoulder: 17.5" Chest: 19.5" Length from bottom of collar: 29" Pants waist: 32" Pants rise: 10.5"
Brand New accessories in orignal packaging from Brooks Brothers Black Fleece line. Prices do not include shipping. I accept Paypal payments in US funds only. PM with any questions. $600 Black Cordovan Belt sz BB2 $250 $215 + shipping Sleek black cordovan belt, size BB@. IT has only 3 holes, which measure 32, 33 and 34 inches from the buckle. [ Cordovan Navy & Red Breast Wallet $275 + shipping Beautiful navy & red cordovan breast wallet. Excuse the blurry second...
I accept Paypal shipments in US funds only. Shipipng is not included in prices. Brand New with tags BBBF Gray suit in herringbone stripe, sz BB1. $650 $575 $500 + shipping 3/2 roll with side vents in a year-round weight. Shoulder-shoulder: 17.5" Chest: 19.5" Length from bottom of collar: 29" Pants waist: 32" Pants rise: 10.5"