or Connect

Posts by sjmin209

Measurements? Fabric?
Please note that prices listed do not include shipping charges. If you are interested in purchasing any items, please PM with the numbers of the items you’re interested in, as well as your location (zip code or country, if outside of the US). I will respond with a total price including actual shipping charges, and my Paypal address. If I haven’t received payment within 12 hours, I will make the items available to other buyers. I accept Paypal, cash and checks in US funds...
Seeing those now, I'm kicking myself for not getting them.
Actually, in the replay it looks like Horford is actually pulling Dellevadova down
No. If you watch the replays, they're both pretty clearly inadvertent & nothing like the Gibson thing. In game 2, both he & Korver were diving for a loose ball; in game 3, he tripped backwards over Carroll & fell towards Horford.
Their printed policy: "Price adjustments will be made within 10 days of original purchase date with original receipt present. Only items purchased at full price are subject to a price adjustment."
I got the email, but the link's no good
Oh I can get to the page just fine. It's just that nothing's coming up on sale. Everything's full price.
Nope
FYI: Barneys has a single pair of Maltongs on sale for $239 in US 7.5