or Connect

Posts by sjmin209

I haven't seen anyone post about The Bureau Belfast's sale. EG, Blue Blue Japan, some Trickers & Viberg & more on sale.
Do you have a direct link? When I go to the site, everything seems to be full price
Shoes from Crockett & Jones & Grenson, size US 9D All shoes are brand new & unworn. All come with shoe bags and boxes, though shipping with the box may be more expensive. Please note that prices listed do not include shipping charges. If you are interested in purchasing any items, please PM with the numbers of the items you’re interested in, as well as your location (zip code or country, if outside of the US). I will respond with a total price including actual...
Please note that prices listed do not include shipping charges. If you are interested in purchasing any items, please PM with the numbers of the items you’re interested in, as well as your location (zip code or country, if outside of the US). I will respond with a total price including actual shipping charges, and my Paypal address. If I haven’t received payment within 12 hours, I will make the items available to other buyers. I accept Paypal, cash and checks drawn in US...
Levi's 50% off summer sale using code 50SUMMER. This does apply to most of the LVC in the sale section.
Yes, it was incorrect.
I hear Andrew Bynum's not busy next year.
You might also try a different browser. I had that problem this morning with Safari, but it worked fine in FIrefox.
EDWARD GREEN MALVERN III SZ 8/8.5 F $675+ shipping Brand new in the box. Edward Green Malvern III Spectators, great for spring & summer. On the 82 last. These are labeled "nutmeg suede / khaki twill." Size is labeled 8/8.5 (UK/US), F width; please know your size, as I can't accept returns.
I hadn't read that before, but it confirms a feeling I've often had about Azzaro.