Posts by sjmin209

I hate to be a killjoy, but I don;t see it in the drop-down.
I bought the 9s. They's been out of stock, but just reappeared yesterday.
FYI, the customer service number is a mess. It connects you to Hong Kong. I had to argue with them to get them to honor the price on the site. Unless it's somethign you absolutely need, I'd wait till they get the system ironed out.
Which Slumberhouse?
4 PAIRS OF EPAULET DRIGGS TROUSERS, ALL NWT, SIZE 33 Too many pants! 3 of these are EFF purchases, & I'm listing them here at full price, which is lower than the current MTO price. The Duck canvas Driggs, sadly, have a busted zipper--an easy repair for your tailor--and are accordingly being listed at a substantial discount. Special offer: buy all three wool pants, get the ducks for free Driggs sz 33 Antique Grey Crosshatch Tropical Wool $185 + shipping Driggs sz 33...
NWT Epaulet Driggs Charcoal 120s wool sz 34 $125+ shipping Brand new with tags. Tagged Size 34. Waist: 34.5" Front Rise: 11" Leg Opening: 7.25" Inseam: Unhemmed
Domestic Domestic has a bunch of Filson, Gitman Vintage, Taylor Stitch, etc. on sale. It's mixed in with non-clothing items, but worth a look.
Sweaters in size small. I've got about a dozen here, & was having some lighting issues when taking the pics, so I've included some stock photos which more accurately represent color. All of these sweaters are brand new & unworn with tags. (1)]$325 DEHEN FOR WOODLANDS VARSITY CARDIGAN $150 + shipping Sturdy navy wool with brown brown sleeve stripes. Front pockets. Made in USA Shoulders: 17.5" Chest: 19" Length: 25.5" Sleeve: 25.5" (2) $298 BROOKS BROTHERS HARRIS...
$325 + SHIPPING From the FW 2013 collection, the LDT Jacket in one of the nicest fabrics EG has ever used, a charcoal & brown windowpane/herringbone pattern. This was sold to me as being NWT, but when it arrived, the tags had become detached. I have not worn it, and it shows no signs of wear. The jacket is tagged a size small. Here are the approximate measurements: Shoulder-shoulder: 18.5" Chest: 20" Length from bottom of collar: 28" Sleeve: 25" from shoulder At the...
Have you read their return policy? You can return for a full refund for 90 days.