or Connect

Posts by sjmin209

Domestic Domestic has a bunch of Filson, Gitman Vintage, Taylor Stitch, etc. on sale. It's mixed in with non-clothing items, but worth a look.
Sweaters in size small. I've got about a dozen here, & was having some lighting issues when taking the pics, so I've included some stock photos which more accurately represent color. All of these sweaters are brand new & unworn with tags. [B(1)]$325 DEHEN FOR WOODLANDS VARSITY CARDIGAN[/B] $150 + shipping Sturdy navy wool with brown brown sleeve stripes. Front pockets. Made in USA Shoulders: 17.5" Chest: 19" Length: 25.5" Sleeve: 25.5" (2) $298 BROOKS BROTHERS...
$325 + SHIPPING From the FW 2013 collection, the LDT Jacket in one of the nicest fabrics EG has ever used, a charcoal & brown windowpane/herringbone pattern. This was sold to me as being NWT, but when it arrived, the tags had become detached. I have not worn it, and it shows no signs of wear. The jacket is tagged a size small. Here are the approximate measurements: Shoulder-shoulder: 18.5" Chest: 20" Length from bottom of collar: 28" Sleeve: 25" from shoulder At the...
Have you read their return policy? You can return for a full refund for 90 days.
Oliver Spencer Sold
Measurements updated
Dunno. Maybe check the Customs & Duties thread.
Sorry I overlooked that. I'm out of town until the 29th, but will post as soon as I return
Please note that prices listed do not include shipping charges. If you are interested in purchasing any items, please PM with the items you’re interested in, as well as your location (zip code or country, if outside of the US). I will respond with a total price including actual shipping charges, and my Paypal address. If I haven’t received payment within 12 hours, I will make the items available to other buyers. (1) NWT $300 ROUGH & TUMBLE NAVY WOOL GLEN PLAID SHIRT...
Yes, this is what their listing says: "PLEASE NOTE We thank you,our customers, for your support over the years but sadly we are closing our E Bay account this Christmas any returns will of course be honoured"