or Connect

Posts by sjmin209

I could definitely be interested--this was on the 2298, right?
No. They are different companies, each with their own factory. Sanders does make shoes for other companies: Mark McNairy and, at least at one point, Oliver Spencer.
Slim measurements: 17" shoulders, 19.5" chest Regular measurements: 17.5" shoulders, 20.5" chest
Please note that prices listed do not include shipping charges. If you are interested in purchasing any items, please PM with the items you’re interested in, as well as your location (zip code or country, if outside of the US). I will respond with a total price including actual shipping charges, and my Paypal address. If I haven’t received payment within 12 hours, I will make the items available to other buyers. BROOKS BROTHERS BLACK FLEECE NAVY SUIT BB1 Black...
Wow--I turned this off with about 10 minutes to go with NO up like 19. What happened?
25% off Cardholder's event runs May 23-May 27
Will there be any new fabrics for this round?
Please note that prices listed do not include shipping charges. If you are interested in purchasing any items, please PM with the numbers of the items you’re interested in, as well as your location (zip code or country, if outside of the US). I will respond with a total price including actual shipping charges, and my Paypal address. If I haven’t received payment within 12 hours, I will make the items available to other buyers. J Crew Shirts size Small All shirts are...
What last are these on? The store was never able to give me a straight answer.
If you're registered with BB, try signing out of your account & checking out as a guest. It seems to work on sale items that way.