or Connect

Posts by sjmin209

I'm very interested--I just need to check on funds. Is there a separate thread for the GTMOs?
In what may be an early Christmas miracle, I believe that a chargeback that a buyer filed (after both eBay and Paypal denied his claims) has been denied. I'd been bracing for a nearly $500 hit.
Those are gorgeous. Wish I knew that was going on.
Would you mind providing actual measurements? UM measurements are often inaccurate.
Would this be a bad time to mention that Unionmade is now at an extra 40% off?
The corporate discount only applies to full-price items.
CROCKETT & JONES SEVERN BOOTS Brand New in Box. $350 + shipping These C&J brown suede boots were made by Crockett & Jones for Barneys. Brand New in the Box, they are in perfect condition, without scuffs or shopwear. 6 hole lacing with a stitched captoe. On the 359 Last, in size 8UK / 9US.
Sigh. Having a run of bad luck. Sold a cardigan a few months back. Two weeks after receiving it, the buyer filed for a return, claiming one side was longer than another. Included a picture in which it was painfully obvious that he had buckled one side of the sweater to make it look shorter. eBay forced me to take the return & voila, there's absolutely nothing wrong with the sweater. Of course, the buyer removed the tags. Sold a suit for $400. 7 weeks later, buyer files...
No call here. What did they say?
Ha--I also ordered that grenadine, which shipped. Everything else in the order was cancelled.