or Connect

Posts by sjmin209

Today, I'm wearing a sample of Masque Milano's Russian Tea. Expensive, but very satisfying. It starts off reminiscent of L'Artisan's Tea for Two (which I understand is slated for reissue), and after several twists and turns, ends up in the territory of Durbano's Black Tourmaline.
It only applies to select items. You can access them from the home page.
I recently tried Grand Cuir by Parfums Retro & found it to be quite nice.
That's why we have a search function.
Please note that prices listed do not include shipping charges. If you are interested in purchasing any items, please PM with the items you’re interested in, as well as your location (zip code or country, if outside of the US). I will respond with a total price including actual shipping charges, and my Paypal address. If I haven’t received payment within 12 hours, I will make the items available to other buyers. I accept Paypal, cash and checks in US funds only. If you...
Please note that prices listed do not include shipping charges. If you are interested in purchasing any items, please PM with the numbers of the items you’re interested in, as well as your location (zip code or country, if outside of the US). I will respond with a total price including actual shipping charges, and my Paypal address. If I haven’t received payment within 12 hours, I will make the items available to other buyers. I accept Paypal, cash and checks drawn in US...
Please note that prices listed do not include shipping charges. If you are interested in purchasing any items, please PM with the numbers of the items you’re interested in, as well as your location (zip code or country, if outside of the US). I will respond with a total price including actual shipping charges, and my Paypal address. If I haven’t received payment within 12 hours, I will make the items available to other buyers. I accept Paypal, cash and checks drawn in US...
Please note that prices listed do not include shipping charges. If you are interested in purchasing any items, please PM with the numbers of the items you’re interested in, as well as your location (zip code or country, if outside of the US). I will respond with a total price including actual shipping charges, and my Paypal address. If I haven’t received payment within 12 hours, I will make the items available to other buyers. I accept Paypal, cash and checks in US funds...