or Connect

Posts by sjmin209

Please note that prices listed do not include shipping charges. If you are interested in purchasing any items, please PM with the numbers of the items you’re interested in, as well as your location (zip code or country, if outside of the US). I will respond with a total price including actual shipping charges, and my Paypal address. If I haven’t received payment within 12 hours, I will make the items available to other buyers. I accept Paypal, cash and checks drawn in US...
Crockett & Jones shoes, size US 9D All shoes are brand new & unworn. All come with shoe bags; with the exception of #1, all come with boxes as well, though shipping with the box may be more expensive. Please note that prices listed do not include shipping charges. If you are interested in purchasing any items, please PM with the numbers of the items you’re interested in, as well as your location (zip code or country, if outside of the US). I will respond with a total...
They didn't remove it. It disappeared temporarily while they were reducing prices.
So how much does one have to spend to be a "Top Customer?"
Actually, I was joking. I've emailed multiple times and never received a response.
Why don't you email them and ask?
That's the Tobacco Color Pop Check. This, as far as I can tell, is the creme houndstooth:
So it turns out that 2 pairs of pants I bought last year from another retailer are in fabrics that match the FF fabrics, including this one: Trying to resist getting the matching jackets.
The Woodstock is on the 4497S last. If you're a 10.5 on the Brannock, I'd go with a 9.5 UK in the 4497S