or Connect

Posts by sjmin209

Hmm-misssed those somehow
Where were these? My brother bought a pair of orange cordovan Stows for me in Europe. I haven't broken them out yet & was considering selling them.
Note that the Yoox code applies to selected shoes, tops & pants.
Classic. Unionmade's site won't add anything to the cart.
For me, it was Masque Milano's Russian Tea.
Brand new with tags, this jacket from Oliver Spencer is made of a tweed-like blend of wool, alpaca, poly, and cotton. It works both as heavy blazer and outerwear. Ata distance, the jacket appears gray, but closer inspection reveals flecks of blue. The final two photos are stock. Shoulders: 18" Chest: 20" Length: 28.5" Sleeve: 25.5"
Brand New without tags, this Andover jacket fro mEngineered Garments has a navy ground and pinstripes. $225 + shipping SHOULDERS: 18" CHEST: 19.5" LENGTH: 26.5"
Nigel Cabourn Plimsoles sz 42 (approximate UK 8 US 9). This is from the original production run, not the Converse cobranded series. Brand new & unworn, without box. $80 + shipping === $560 Paul Smith Grand Brogue in Dark Navy Leather. Sz UK 8 / US 9. Brand new in box. These have been tried on, but never worn. I include one stock photo for clarity. SOLD for $250 + shipping
50% off at Freemans Sporting Club with code HANGOVER
For those of us who haven't received FF jackets, what is the timeline?