or Connect

Posts by bradster66

I bought these boots from him and everything went smoothly. Hopefully you guys can find a resolution.
I just picked up a pair of the original Wings + Horns here on the sales forum and received them this week. They are great boots but in a different league than Alden and some of the others we commonly discuss. Especially this soaked version. Expect a more rugged boot that looks great in my opinion. I went a full size down (12D to 11) and they fit perfect with a thin insole. Very, very comfortable. As for the rawhide laces, I haven't experienced them coming untied yet...
How have these not sold yet?! Kick ass boots.
Quote: Originally Posted by Ryan9 Price Reduced again 1/24. Looking to move these! PM'd you.
Quote: Originally Posted by Zackb911 Just some key thoughts from years of working out and changing my weight.... I've tried a lot and it really comes down primarily to calories in vs calories out. You need to changed what you eat, you need to know what you're eating, portion control, and calories. It's a hell of a lot easier to avoid calories going in than to burn them off. How is your coffee; Cream, sugar? Think you can make the switch to tea?...
I bought too many boots over the last year and am thinning the herd. First up, two pair of RM Williams Comfort Craftsman. Read up on the SF thread about their quality, comfort, and sizing. 1.\tRM Williams Comfort Craftsman B543Y. Size 11G AU. Yearling leather. Claret color. Non-slip comosition sole. Whole cut. I purchased these from a SF member one year ago and they were like new. Wore them a few times and parked them in the closet. They probably haven't...
Several boots. Will end an auction if no bids for any Styleforum member who wants to purchase. Shipping on me. Lucchese 1883 Burnished Mad Dog Goat cowboy boots 12D http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...STRK:MESELX:IT Clarks waterproof 'duck' boots 12M neoprene lining http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...STRK:MESELX:IT Ariat Rambler Brown Bomber cowby boots 12D http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...STRK:MESELX:IT Salomon Elios mid hiking3D Fit...
Quote: Originally Posted by slide13 That is White's selling those direct. Not sure if they are just overruns or what, but I purchased my Smokejumpers and my Farmer/Ranchers from them that way and both were absolutely perfect (and purchased for about $150 each!) I always check their listings for 11 or 11.5 D boots...unfortunately not a size that comes up often. Smokejumpers and Farmer/Ranchers for that price?! I need to check their listings...
Quote: Originally Posted by bumgardner I have owned a pair of Whites semi dress boots.for over a year. I have worn them pretty much every day. Excellent quality and after break in they are real comfortable. Same here. One year, almost, of wear in regular rotation and the soles have barely started to scuff. Also, I went a half size down. I'm a standard 12D in most athletic shoes and an 11.5D in Red Wing 877 and Rugged Classics. Probably...
I appreciate the advice and that's exactly what I'm going to do. Looks like I wasn't clear on my description. I wore them 5 times before the stitching came loose the first time and I sent them in for repair. After I got them back I wore them 10 or so times but not in a while, hence the dust. They are less than one year old and I have the original receipt. We'll see how Alden handles it. Quote: Originally Posted by IronRock Send em back (with...