or Connect

Posts by Gagno905

Hi, Up for sale is a very hard to find Schneider coat in size 3. Purchased this some time ago intending to wear it over a suit but instead it ended up in my closet in a suit bag, oddly enough. This is one of the nicest pieces of clothing I've ever owned. It's a subtle herringbone pattern and incredibly soft. I'm 5'8, 120lbs and it fits fine, though being a topcoat there's some room for those of you out there who may not be an XS. Chest is about 18, S2S is about...
Hi, Background: Up for sale are a bunch of shirts I've only ever tried on or worn once. They're all in perfect condition and some are fairly rare. Went through a phase when I was snatching up tons of clothes - particularly shirts with louder patterns - and never got around to actually wearing most of them as the fit wasn't quite right or I couldn't pull it off. All of these were stored in a smoke free, pet free house. I've attached additional stock or reference photos...
5'8, 120 here, I went for XS. Fits like a dream.
I've owned these shoes for 2 years now, I think. They're still some of my favourites and retailed for far, far more than the OP is asking. They hold up extremely well. This is a great price for great shoes.
Deleted.
The deposit is the maximum you will pay for duties. If the actual is less, you are refunded the difference.
I've tried a bunch and JCrew's slim fits are the best for me.
Sale is on in Canada. This is the link, but I don't know if it works for you. http://www.mrporter.com/Shop/Sale?cm_mmc=Email-_-SS2012Sale-_-PublicAM-_-040612
Just want to say that I have the current seasons version, which is just a different colouring. I get non-stop compliments on it and the fit is perfect. Excellent jacket.
Just man up and deal with it mostly. I live in a very cold part of Canada and you need a warm jacket and gloves. Maybe a hat if you're a tiny baby. I used a hood on the colder days. Get the salt off your boots with a mixture of vinegar and water. Wax 'em up after that when they dry to keep them dry longer. I just wear a pair of red wings or the dayton service boots. The worst part is the salt really. It'll probably get on your jeans so don't get pissed, just vinegar the...