or Connect

Posts by Gagno905

5'8, 120 here, I went for XS. Fits like a dream.
I've owned these shoes for 2 years now, I think. They're still some of my favourites and retailed for far, far more than the OP is asking. They hold up extremely well. This is a great price for great shoes.
Tons of GBV XS up for sale. I'm located in Ontario, Canada. These prices do not include shipping. Expect about $10 anywhere in Canada, $20 to the US. I ship with tracking. All these shirts are in perfect condition and bought during different time periods. None of them have been worn longer than to try on. I'm selling them as I'm getting a bit bigger and the XS doesn't fit me as well anymore and it's clear that if I didn't wear them before I sure won't now. All these...
The deposit is the maximum you will pay for duties. If the actual is less, you are refunded the difference.
I've tried a bunch and JCrew's slim fits are the best for me.
Sale is on in Canada. This is the link, but I don't know if it works for you. http://www.mrporter.com/Shop/Sale?cm_mmc=Email-_-SS2012Sale-_-PublicAM-_-040612
Amazing stock as others have said, but terrible response times. Most of the time you need to just take a chance on your size and 1. hope it fits, then 2. hope it wasn't already sold out. Very frustrating. I've had many good experiences with Roden but it's been worse as of late.
Just want to say that I have the current seasons version, which is just a different colouring. I get non-stop compliments on it and the fit is perfect. Excellent jacket.
Just man up and deal with it mostly. I live in a very cold part of Canada and you need a warm jacket and gloves. Maybe a hat if you're a tiny baby. I used a hood on the colder days. Get the salt off your boots with a mixture of vinegar and water. Wax 'em up after that when they dry to keep them dry longer. I just wear a pair of red wings or the dayton service boots. The worst part is the salt really. It'll probably get on your jeans so don't get pissed, just vinegar the...
I'm a 10 US and buy 42.