or Connect

Posts by Guyute

Been wearing shitty 501's for a month. I think I stretched the knees and ass out too much from crouching while wet after the first shrink/soak. Can I resoak them inside-out and retain the darkness, retain most of the initiated wrinking, and re-slim up the knees/ass a little bit or will I lose all the "progress" I've gained from wearing a month hard?
Been wearing shitty 501's for a month. I think I stretched the knees and ass out too much from crouching while wet after the first shrink/soak. Can I resoak them inside-out and retain the darkness, retain most of the initiated wrinking, and re-slim up the knees/ass a little bit or will I lose all the "progress" I've gained from wearing a month hard?
Looking for something raw in a low/mid rise, slim in the thigh but not too skinny in the legs like the carrot look, more along the opposite closer to a slim bootcut... any recs? trying to stay around $150
Quote: Originally Posted by milosz I thought 505 and 501 were identical cuts, just change the fly? thats what I heard too
Are these expected to be sanforized or true raw?
Sanforized? Gotta be, no?
Looking for some cool belts to wear with denim that will age well and fit a VERY tight budget...
Quote: Originally Posted by underwearer have those been soaked yet? They look big to me. They will only get bigger as you wear them. You are getting chafing with that much room you know the 6 month rule doesn't apply to underwear? ...I would have downsized more but thats just me. Also why did you remove the arcuate? Unless you get rid of the red tab (and the rest of the arcuate in the borders) they will never not look like Levis. As they are now they just...
Quote: Originally Posted by YoPete525 Good points, Piroshky -- I wasn't very specific. And yes, the freezer will also work wonders. The fit looks good to me, I honestly don't see how you have problems with chafing given the amount of room that there appears to be at the inner thigh area + with the rise, but I'll take your word for it. I wouldn't want to risk your tearing a hole in your leg, but I think you'll be fine if you just keep wearing...
Quote: Originally Posted by Dedalus He only recommended that because you have a pussy crotch and kept complaining about chafing. Oh, is that what happened, you miserable cunt? Thanks for your clarifying contribution. Now I understand how someone gets to a respectable 2k posts around here quickly.