or Connect

Posts by Guyute

my threads
thanks for advice... I dampened the whole thing with a sponge and it looks normal again... I'm going to do some reading on oils and saddle soap and may have more questions... but thanks again for now.
Guys, I got rain and sweat stains all over my brand new belt from Unlucky.... what are my options for evening the color back out? I'm hoping to maintain the new/natural color of it for now, and rectify the situation if possible. Should I try to uniformly wet the whole thing with a damp sponge? Use saddle soap or some other gunk? Really disappointed in myself, I hope I'm able to make this look like new (or close) for now... These are how the blotches look... there are...
fuckin sick.
New job I'm starting has an unsteady schedule: some days or 9-5, others are 11-7... How would you approach this type of thing? When should I be looking to eat with an 11-7 schedule like this? When would you go to bed and wake up? Would you wake up later on later days or try to keep things steady? Thanks in advance for input/advice
Looking for a shoe: Rugged, yet casual enough for business (very) casual. Needs to be very comfortable because I will be on my feet a lot. Non slip. I'd like something that will break in well also and look good with wear... Been considering this: http://www.colehaan.com/colehaan/cat...ctGroup=312875
Looking for a shoe: Rugged, yet casual enough for business (very) casual. Needs to be very comfortable because I will be on my feet a lot. Non slip. I'd like something that will break in well also and look good with wear... Been considering this: http://www.colehaan.com/colehaan/cat...ctGroup=312875
Just got off the phone with Scott, he's taking care of everything in a more than professional manner. I feel lucky to have joined this forum and found out about his services, feels like being in on this awesome secret before the cat is out of the bag. Pics to come
Quote: Originally Posted by KitAkira FWIW, he's very good at conflict resolution I don't doubt that Scott will eventually make this right. What concerns me is that I've gone a while without getting a response from him before and I'd like to get this figured out ASAP. If someone else has my item, I'd rather just coordinate to ship our stuff to eachother rather than us both return to scott and then then have him correct the orders and send back...
Well after tracking my package all week, waiting for my new wallet, a box finally arrived today from UT. Unfortunately, the contents inside were not what I was expecting. So, who has my wallet, and who was expecting this belt to arrive? looks like a 36" EDIT: situation rectified.