or Connect

Posts by Guyute

I'm very interested in starting a pair of raw denim/fades. I want to start with an affordable jean and was thinking 501 but I absolutely do not like jeans that rise that high and definitely want a low rising, snugger/slimmer jean to break in easier. I'm a skinny 5'6" and I just dont think 501STF's will work out well for me... So I'm looking for something under $100 as an alternative, and any advice where to get them and get them in the right size. I also don't think...
I'm very interested in starting a pair of raw denim/fades. I want to start with an affordable jean and was thinking 501 but I absolutely do not like jeans that rise that high and definitely want a low rising, snugger/slimmer jean to break in easier. I'm a skinny 5'6" and I just dont think 501STF's will work out well for me... So I'm looking for something under $100 as an alternative, and any advice where to get them and get them in the right size. I also don't think...
Do they usually keep a full stock of the selvage in all colors sizes? I'm thinking of taking a trip down there tomorrow... also what is the current price for a pair? I'm looking to get my first "fading" jeans and this seems like the right brand to do it with...
Greetings, this is my first post. I'm very interested in starting a pair of raw denim/fades. I want to start with an affordable jean and was thinking 501 but I absolutely do not like jeans that rise that high and definitely want a low rising, snugger/slimmer jean to break in easier. I'm a skinny 5'6" and I just dont think 501STF's will work out well for me... So I'm looking for something under $100 as an alternative, and any advice where to get them and get them in...