or Connect

Posts by WBaker

There's a pretty long line, my mom called dibs on it pretty early on. Every now and again she'll remind me to 'look for another'. However its pretty much my favorite material procession at this point.
Knits on knits [[SPOILER]] EsscheVovkGellerClarks
Cloak Geller x 2 Margiela
Geller Cloak Margiela
Toj Geller Uniqlo Margiela
Lowest price
"Rare pair of jeans from the legendary Cloak AW04 collection by Robert Geller (his last for the brand) and Alexandre Plokhov. Size 30 but runs very slim. Amazing leather insert details in the pocket and near the button. Pointed back pockets, slanted front pockets. Made in USA. In great condition, with no flaws to speak of. Priced to sell" 80 Shipped. Waist - 40 cm Inseam - 74 cm Outseam - 97 cm Hem - 16 cm
Cloak flight pants size 30, slim super dark navy made in Italy 100% cotton, super lux feel 5 MRS zippers, 6 wolf buttons. Awesome details and construction. 8/10
Robert Geller Uniqlo Margiela
SAMPLE piece from Robert Geller FW09 collection. Fencing Jacket, sample size 48, with detachable fur collar. Retail around $1000. Beautifully detailed jacket with a ton 3 dimensional features. Absolutely great condition. Asking 300.00 DROP 250.00 Shipped. Measurements, S2S:17.5 inches P2P: 19 inches Length: 27 inches Waist: 19 inches