or Connect

Posts by jazerad

I haven't posted here in quite a while, but I popped twice in one day. So I felt like bragging A pair of nice shoes in my size that I can actually wear. A three piece suit from caraceni
I just received my Alain Fracassi it was a three piece suit and the vest is quite large the jacket fits well the construction is subpar but I like it so I will keep it. I would Not recommend buying their suits for full yoox price. Stell Bayrem a lovely suit very nice a few hand details fits very well
I did once they told me to send it back and they will remove it and send it back or go to a clothing store and remove it. They didn't offer a discount and I didn't think of asking for one my tailor removed it
I don't know if anyone still looks at this thread. But I'll post my recent purchases anyway. Camo sport coat - very light weight completely unstructured I like it jacket fits short Futuro-slim fit cotton sport coat OK I wouldn't buy again though Giovanni Alongi- very nice jacket made by Cantarelli doucals-very sleek shoes I wear them often and they fit true to size even though yoox says it fits large hardy aimes-one of the worst neckties I have ever bought really poor...
Hey I don't know if you're still looking. But I'm happy with these shirts in the 30-40 rangeAlessandro gehardiSir bonserRobert FriedmanIngramTakeshy kurosawa (very slim fit)D.a Danielle allesandrinI (even slimmer)And periodically they have borrelli shirts in the 45-75 rangeThe only Brand I wouldnt recommend isMicram chemiseWhat I do to get a general idea on the quality of the shirt is to look at the buttons to see how fat the pearls are.
i dont know if this would be the right place to post this but they have some decent deals on random our legacy. http://www.yoox.com/us/men/shoponline?dept=Samplesaleman&gender=U#/d=12038&dept=samplesaleman&gender=U&page=1&season=X
Yes
Some FindsMoschinoPoloPucciValentinoHermes ? [[SPOILER]] PringleTalbottYSLVV
I am still trying to find a black tie event.
1st time i ever found a Tux in my size and a wonderful one at that. Unfortunately i have nowhere to go. Mohair Suit also my size no name but pretty well done Zenga wool Half-Zip Brooks Brothers Cavallini Never heard of the brand but cool Details. Talbott Sulka Armani Zenga