or Connect

Posts by jazerad

ThanxI dunno about his leather goods. The jeans i bought were supposedly crotch reinforced, notwithstanding the crotch blew out after about three weeks. By the time i got home from work i had a tear reaching to my ankle.
I bought a bunch of stuff from them over the past couple years and ill give some feedback on the brands i did not know before. Suits Fabio Inghirami- Good Ceasar dal 1935 -good Sartoria latorre - Nice material shoddy construction. Armand basi- bad Manuel Ritz- Not impressed returned Shoes Barracuda- good Arfango- good Thompson - varies mostly ok Ciro Lendini- looks nice sized big Used- not so good Webb- bad Mckanty- Not impressed returned Mr. wolf- Avoid at All...
New display model without box. I will ship to continental united sates The shipping price is included. local pickup available (discount). These are really cool well made boots. they are marked size 10 UK
New display model without box. I will ship to continental united sates (in a shoebox and dust bag that are not from shoes). The shipping price is included. local pickup available (discount). These shoes have amazingly soft leather and have a beautiful silhouette. now 180$
sold
Brian Dales (yoox) wool Sweater pretty comfy sweater for the price
White Thom brown selvage jeans. actual measurements waist-14.5 knee-7 opening 6.5 length-33
I would like to know how to start a thread dedicated to random yoox brands. i do buy a lot of there stuff and wouldn't mind posting my reviews Any help would be greatly appreciated
I actually own a Thierry Mugler suit its made in italy by Tombolini
I totally misundestood the title