or Connect

Posts by Stagger Lee

They are coming out with a denim program, which has been a long time coming. So, no denim was shown, specifically, for this particular collection and none was shown or Fall/Winter '10 either. Hopefully the program will come to fruition some time this season. As for black selvedge, I don't know, but I will find out and keep you all updated.
Prices for Nom De Guerre will be 20% to 30% less than they used to be starting this season. All of the merchandise will maintain the same quality as it is still being made in the same factory in Japan. There will also be fewer retail locations who carry NDG. The season is very literally military inspired as far as some of the camouflage goes, but the fabrics and cuts of the garments are incredible!
If any of you are sizes 43 and up we have some at 70% off at Stel's. Check out The Official Sales thread.
Hey guys, just a heads up to let everybody know that I am putting the last three of Stel's Wings & Horns Award Jackets on sale at 50% off. Here's a link if you're interested: http://shopstels.com/shop/mens/new-s...ty-jacket.html Also, we have SpringCourt sneakers on sale in bigger sizes (43 and up) for 70% off. They're not shown on the site, so if you want them you'll have to call. We have the low top canvas in white ($27.30.), low top canvas in grey($27.30), high top...
I don't think you can go wrong with either. Both classics. By the way, I personally love black and navy together.
They make one of the best Old Fashioned around!
Quote: Originally Posted by LA Guy For my second daughter's baptism. I have 3 kids and a mortgage, and people call me "professor" (applicants from Uganda and Nigeria also call me "revered sir" and other sometimes "Esteemed Professor"), so it seemed like the right time to actually get some grown man shoes. Aldens are also great, and yeah, they are classic, but really, they are pretty trendy right now. Mantellassi's and English brands like Crockett&Jones...
I'll see if I can find any images when I get to the shop. I have a feeling, though, that I don't have them any more. But they'll be up on our web site soon after we receive them.
Check out Randolph Engineering! They're extremely durable and very cool looking. They make the sunglasses for the U.S. Airforce. They range in the $100.00 to $120.00. Unless you need polarized, for some reason, then they go up in price.
We carry the Gitman Vintage shirts at Stel's and we're blowing out of them. We've only got the basic oxfords right now (grey, blue and white) but we'll be getting the plaids for spring. In the four months that we've carried them we have had to re-order them three times. People come back for every color after they've bought one. That said, they don't fit everybody perfectly and they are not as trim as BoO or Thom Browne shirts. They tend to run a bit longer than both the...