or Connect

Posts by Stagger Lee

Hey guys, Stel's Fall merchandise is now on sale for 30% off and free shipping! Yeehaw!
Hey guys, Stel's Fall merchandise is now on sale for 30% off and free shipping! Yeehaw!
Stel's currently has a few pairs of the Wings & Horns Dayton boot in stock, starting with size 9. If interested, please call the shop.
By the way, we also currently have a few pairs of the Wings & Horns Dayton boot in stock, starting with size 9. If interested, please call the shop.
Stel's website has been updated again.
Stel's is now offering free ground shipping on all orders within the USA! Please read our new Shipping and Returns policies.
The quality is still amazing! Nobody should judge it until they've seen it. I try not to carry anything made in China at Stel's for ethical reasons. That said, sometimes, for instance, with a brand like Wings &Horns, which is extremely high quality, I make an exception. If quality is really your issue, i would be more concerned with companies who outsource their work to many different countries and factories. That's where brands lose control of the quality. Going to...
Hey guys, Stel's website is up to date now with Fall merch!
Stel's is now at 50% off.
Hi guys, all Spring 2010 merchandise is on sale at www.shopstels.com.