or Connect

Posts by terb3ar

Sucks to follow JKISSI, sigh.
Super awkward pose.
Quote: Originally Posted by Gravitas Nah brah, i'm just trolling. Sorry.
Quote: Originally Posted by Gravitas ^^^ Those are some pretty sick glasses, Emporio? Yes, a hand-me-down from an older cousin. Quote: Originally Posted by db_ggmm the reeboks are pretty dated Quote: Originally Posted by indesertum This is terrible. Please tell me this is a joke Quote: Originally Posted by Listi Those shoes are ewww. Tuck in your shirt, get a new sweater...
Aeropostale Arnold Zimberg Gap Reebok
Aeropostale Arnold Zimberg Gap Reebok
Having been raised in the Philippines, but grew up in the US, I surely do miss: - taho - delicious, truly Filipino home cooking - CHEAP EVERYTHING, though they may be of dubious quality - slower, carefree lifestyle - heavy monsoon rains - girls who thought I was the shit
Quote: Originally Posted by robbie it was not a 'haha, you're at marshalls you must suck at life' or whatever, it was the kind of 'hey, someone else shops at marshalls too, hah' kind of lulz... sorry if I made that first comment come accross like any sort of insult. robbie <3
Quote: Originally Posted by robbie lulz at taking your waywt at marshalls. Hate on the outfit, if anything. As for the background, it's my workplace: Google SD Mart. That place is ghetto as all shit. I hate it.
Gap Arnold Zimberg Dockers Hickeys H&M