or Connect

Posts by icurve

5/10: drop
5/7 - drop!
5/2: Drop on the glasses - these are brand new!
4/28: Drop
Up for sale is a new pair of Tom Ford Eye Glasses (I believe the style # is 5055). I bought these and thus they have prescription lenses already installed but they haven't been worn. I got them and they don't really suit me, so it's up for grabs! Color is brown, size is M (55-15-135), condition is new, no box. Spring hinges, new in package TF lens cloth, and brown TF case included. Regular retail is over $300. Shipping to CONUS or Canada at cost. CONUS will be...
Hi, Do you have a discount for buying 2 ties? also, your post says 10 off each tie from the last listed price? How much would the red paisley ISAIA tie and the orange Hugo Boss ties be together? With shipping to Canada as well... Thanks! -Al Quote: Originally Posted by spiktakula Dropped another 5 each tie lets get these sold!!!
Isn't he dropping with every post? Quote: Originally Posted by Jay Gatsby mods: this spoiled kid has been bumping without price drops. Please ban him and his stolen merchandise.
PocketCircle is a great seller! Bought an ISAIA tie and it was fast shipping, easy communication, and item was just as I expected. I would be a repeat buyer for sure.
good lord.
I like the format of your listing!