or Connect

Posts by redips

You've got great taste. All the watches are beautiful, but of the three, the Portuguese Chrono would be my choice. Have you considered the Portuguese Automatic? It has an austerity that I really dig.
That's pretty awful.
Fwiw, my black cap toes are pushing 15 years and I they still look amazing. My only pair of black shoes, worn roughly 45/ year. A few soles and maticulous maintenance.... Money wasn't the reason, but in retrospect I saved a ton.
I couldn't agree more. I was a Ledbury evangelist for quite some time, but don't see myself buying another Ledbury product in the near future. Instead of focusing on shirts (which I thought to the be the key pillar of their brand) they launched too many product lines, way too quickly. And as said by many before, ugly fabrics, limited availability on their few decent shirts, and those dumb darts...
Are you hell bent set on BB? If not, take a look at Samuelsohn.
Any input would be greatly appreciated.
Gents, When lacing a Bal Boot, is the proper lacing pattern criss cross or straight bar?
What I meant is that it appears that all your suits (and shirts, of which I just noticed) are hung with their buttons facing to the right versus to the left. I'm trying to understand whether the photo is backwards, or if you do indeed hang your shirts differently than what I thought was the standard way of hanging clothes. I could be, and often am, wrong... just curious.
Amazing, but wait... Are your jackets hung open to the right or did the photo render backwards? Never thought about it until I saw that, but that would drive me nuts.
Interesting. I am experiencing this exact same issue on two of my shirts as well. I attributed it to the shape of my chest and back, but perhaps I am wrong.