or Connect

Posts by rosie78

Selling a pair of vintage Randolph Engineering aviator sunglasses. Note the lenses are prescription and will need to be replaced by the purchaser. Lenses are 55mm wide, frames measure 20mm across the bridge. Frames are gunmetal finish, with baton style arms. Price includes shipping to US and Canada.
Beautiful blazer from A.P.C. Black corduroy, 98% cotton 2% elastane. Fits very nice with a cropped length. Working buttons on the cuffs, single breasted with single vent in the back. Excellent condition. Just can't justify the number of corduroy blazers I have in my closet right now so letting this one go. Size medium. Approximate measurements are: Pit to pit - 19 3/4 " Length (from bottom of collar) - 27" Sleeve (pit to cuff) - 18 1/2 " Please PM me with any...
Doing some spring cleaning, have the following items for sale: 1. Acne Jeans "Mic" Raw Jeans - Size 28. Measurements (Laid Flat) are Waist: 15" Thigh: 8.75" Leg Opening: 7". Raw denim, just starting to get some good fades. Asking $75[/S$65 obo.o. SOLD 2. Rag & Bone chinos. Black. Size 30. Would say they are about a 7.5/10. Asking $55[$45 obo obo.SOLD 3. Dunderdon slim fit work chinos (P26 model). Size 29. Original button fell off, has been replaced with a new riveted...
Black Rag & Bone chino pants. Great quality. Have worn quite a bit but lots of wear left (would say they are a 7/10). Asking $60 obo. Please PM with any questions or for shipping rates.
Men's Miu Miu roll neck sweater. Merino wool, made in Italy. Brown with grey stripes at waist and cuffs. Small hole on the front (see photo). Asking $55 obo. Please PM me with any questions or for shipping rates.
Selling the following winter coats: 1. Spiewak Duffle Coat (size small). Wool blend outer, polyfill insulation. Lining has worn through in places (see photos) and there is a small hole in the lining of one of the pockets. Asking $45 obo. 2. G-Star Peacoat (size small). Really great coat, I just have too many peacoats. In great condition aside from some minor wear on the felt (see photo of the pocket). Asking $65 obo. Please PM me with any questions and for shipping...
Had this shirt for a while but I don't really wear it because it's too small for me. Very heavy brown oxford cloth. No flaws except the bottom button has been replaced. Sorry for the crappy iPhone photo. PM me with any questions.
Just what the title says. No flaws except the bottom button has been replaced. Worn sparingly. Sorry for the crappy iPhone photo. $100 $90 shipped to US and Canada. PM for any questions or shipping rates to other countries.
I have too many shawl necked sweaters and so I'm reluctantly putting this one up for sale. PM with any questions. I'm not anxious to get rid of this sweater, so price is firm - $100 plus shipping.
After much deliberation I'm parting with these Dingo motorcycle boots, I just can't work them into my wardrobe. Practically brand new, only worn a few times. Asking $100 $75 plus shipping, feel free to make an offer. Please PM me for shipping rates (these guys are heavy).