or Connect

Posts by raphaelargus

SOLD
SOLD
SOLD
SOLD
I know officially cordovan is not supposed to be included in these sales, but it's always worked for me (online). Most recently, I snagged a pair at the 30% sale prior to this past one.
I had a package once that was marked as delivered that I never received. I called the local office and they spoke with the carrier. Turns out he still had the package, and ended up delivering it the next day.
I agree that Loake calf sometimes does not age well. I've owned 5 pairs of 1880s over the last few years and it's a bit of a crapshoot whether the leather will age well or not. I'd definitely put Loake a step lower than AE. I think BB is doing some disservice to their customers if they're selling Loakes as Peals.
I think this is a good theory.
I own an 8.5 E UK Westfield (341) and a 9.0 D US Marlow. The Marlow is slightly tighter than the Westfield, which leads me to believe the Marlow I have would be listed as an 8.5 D or 8.0 E in UK size.
I don't know about other 240 shoes, but I wouldn't with the Peal boot. I own a Fifth Ave and the same Peal boot in the same stated US size, and the size difference is not nearly that great. I suspect there's some distortion in the picture.The Peal boot fits like a typical C&J shoe sized 0.5 down (in UK) from US. So if you typically take 0.5 down from US in C&J's UK size, you'll probably want to get TTS. If you typically take 1.0 full size down in C&J, you might want to...