or Connect

Posts by larryr

First wear
SAGE DE CRET SINGLE BREASTED TRENCH COAT Tagged XL (runs slim) Worn 2x, brand new condition Originally purchased for +$900 Will only start to look better over time Size Shoulder - 18.5" Chest - ~23" Length - 41" - Made in Japan - Shell: 64% wool, 23% nylon, 13% mohair - Lining: 100% polyester - Three-button coat with peak lapel - Two front single welt handwarmer pockets - Functional button cuffs - Single back vent - Single interior pocket - Fully lined - Backed...
Jil Sander Green Coat Originally purchased at Barney's ~$550 Tagged size 54 Made in Italy 100% Cotton Size Shoulder - 18.75" Chest - ~23" Length - 35.5"
Black Suede Indy's, Style number AOC-15. Adam is the manhttps://www.alden-of-carmel.com/shoes-black-suede-indy-boot-459.htm
Just came home to these beauts
Would whiskey be a shell replacement for a burnished tan? Obviously not the same color, but would you own both or are they completely different colors?
The way they were described to me before i bought them was a "potted soil" color. They come across as a little more black than that. Great boots, though, very comfortable.
Alden x Context Rough Roy Boot
I hear you, can't tell you how many jobs i didn't get. It is demoralizing at times. Keep at it, you'll find the right job for you. I think all the time about if i would have gotten one of those jobs i wouldn't be where i am now with the people I've started companies with, things happen for a reason. Let me know if you need resume help.
Just send them an email saying you want to be on the seconds list and for which size.