or Connect

Posts by larryr

SOLD THANKS! Nudie Slim Jim Dry Japan 34x32 I am the second owner of these. The first wore them a couple of times, i have never worn them. They were also hemmed to a 32 by the original owner. Absolutely no signs of wear on these I'm asking $95 shipped. Thanks for looking.
bump...
Quote: Originally Posted by michaeljkrell Where are these made? These are made in Spain.
Open to offers Pikolinos Hand Made Black Leather Driving Shoe. Size 11.5 I paid $160 for them new about 2 weeks ago, they have been worn twice. These are very soft and comfortable. I'm selling these for $110 shipped. I do not have the original box they came in. Thanks for looking.
Drizz, could you take a side pic to see the hem from the side?
I think the jeans look a little tight in the hips. Maybe just the pic.
Quote: Originally Posted by shoreman1782 Thanks, true to size--36, so I guess I couldn't have sized up They're slim, but I wouldn't say tight. look good. whats the leg opening like on the 36's?
cool, will the measurement be posted on the site?
Sent a PM
Quote: Originally Posted by Alex Roest This Dutch brand of trainer/sneaker may interest you : http://www.fcquick.com/flash_content/flash_content.html where can you buy these shoes?