or Connect

Posts by larryr

Thinking about one of these, wanted something blue -
Another slight drop, great jacket here
44.5 is sold, only size 44 left.
Whats the waist & leg opening measurements?
Whats the leg opening measurement on these?
ACNE SLIM FIT TROUSER DENIM - SZ 33x34 Very comfortable denim trouser, these fit very slim in the leg, please look at the actual measurements. 65% cotton, 35% pes(?) - have a stretch feel to them. Waist - 17" Thigh - 11" Leg Opening - 7"
This is an original pair of KMW 1980s purchase years ago, made in Japan with Zimbabwe cotton, red & blue selvage. Still in great shape, the only fading on these is on the back pocket corners. IMO these are one of the best jeans ever made, denim history, if you're a denimhead you need these!. Great construction and very comfortable. Waist 34" Length 32" Includes shipping to the US, Intl shipping extra
Practically new pair of Naked & Famous Elephant Denim Weird Guy 22oz Size 34. Never Soaked or Washed. These are still stiff like a board, only worn 2x, no noticeable fading. Includes shipping in the US, Intl extra. Waist 17.5" Length 34" My cellphone pics suck, you can see more details here - http://blueowl.us/scripts/psp/VB_Bridge3.dll?VBPROG=%5Cbin%5Cshop.prodt.detail&SKU=7983001
I live in the bronx, i don't see many designer sneaker real or fake, if any at all. Everyone is still wearing nikes. your sneakers are safe
Nice, anymore details? where you got it?