or Connect

Posts by larryr

The leather is great, ready to break them out tomorrow. Post up some pics here - http://www.styleforum.net/t/521971/whats-on-your-feet-streetwear-waywt-for-shoes
These just got delivered today, haven't had a pair of viberg in a while, really liking this last
Diemme Firenze in Brick
Post up what's on your feet, can be anything (sneakers, boots, any style...). Couldn't find a similar thread in SW&D. ALDEN BARTLETT INDY BOOT IN HUNTING GREEN SUEDE
[[SPOILER]] Great scarf, who makes it?
This kills me about the site. I'd say about 50% of the offers i get and accept never go through. That and the interface/ux is pretty horrid.
Not sure if there will be a large burst, but the evaluations of some companies are ridiculous, what will happen is they should get more realistic. Technology is wagging the dog, each new idea or feature is a life changer must have.
[[SPOILER]] Been eyeing these for a while, these put me over the edge. Just placed the order.Was also looking at the plum, any good pics of them being worn?
Don't over think it, wear away. Great part about shell is they need very basic care