or Connect

Posts by larryr

For lotion I was using Kielh's, but switched to Anthony's after I needed something quick one day after I ran out. I'll probably switch back to Kielh's. I have a shaved head so I use it every day on my entire head and neck. Usually I apply twice a day as my skin is pretty oily and I have to wash it or use a cleansing wipe at some point during the day. I haven't shaved my face in I don't know how long, just usually trim it with beard trimmer on the first setting without...
Sorry for the delayed response, just saw these.Yes, they are Our Legacy pants. Fit like typcial OL, true to size (or maybe slightly slim).http://www.endclothing.com/brands/our-legacy/our-legacy-classic-trouser-189044.htmlThe other pants are GAETANO NAVARRA, picture doesn't really indicate it, but they are very very light weight. Actually turned out to be better than what I was expecting (which was a much heavier weight). Fit a little larger than...
Love the shape, not sure about the green
Purchased from nmwa a while back, before it went on sale. Originally $825, letting it go for a lot less, less than current sale price. Never worn, size 56. Pics from nmwa site.
Dries
added better pic of the norse sweater.
New pics added. Flash makes them look a lot worse than they really are