or Connect

Posts by larryr

COMMON PROJECTS BBall High - Sz 44 Brand new in box, never worn. Includes shipping in the U.S.
Nice! I'll be around later today.
I'm not here to argue, would honestly like to be able to participate in this thread. I'm the "twink" with the keyboard 36yrs old, 5'10", ~210lbs in this pic (about a month ago), can't see my juicy thighs unfortunately. The way i mentioned is how i've achieved my biggest gains throughout my life (20+ yrs on and off lifting, college athlete). But I will admit i haven't lifted for pure strength in a while, just more bodybuilding now so I could be out of touch. If the...
Ha, go fuck yourself. Knew it was a mistake to post workout advice in a clothing forum.
If you're looking to build strength, why so many sets (and at low weight)? Get warm in the gym and get to 70% weight of what you're trying to accomplish, otherwise you're wasting a lot of energy you'd rather use on the heavier sets.I'm more of a feel person in the gym, don't really have a number of sets or reps planned. It's a difference in philosophy, I'd feel like i was over thinking it with progression like that (or any planned progression), but that is just me.
As far as bootcamps, personally I think they are a good idea (or at least sound like one). I started on my own years ago, can't tell you how many books i've read, days/nights reading, writing/re-writing example code. I think you need a combination of self-starting and working with experienced people to ever become great at what you do. I hire people who I know are dedicated, learned outside of the classroom, I put my junior guys through my own bootcamp. You'll never...
I'd recommend either hiring a group of developers or at least sitting with someone who has a lot of experience in the field to steer you in the right direction. Big mistake when developing an application is misjudging what it takes, in my experience hiring a single person is almost guaranteed to fail. Custom application development isn't always necessary, there are plenty of products/frameworks on the market that will make you life a lot easier and provide a starting...
This is what you should do first.I took several products on the market, some worked. The good thing is that these products work much better in the area where you are balding as opposed to say a receding hairline. But any difference will be gone once you stop using the product.I went bald early and thought it was the worst thing that could possibly happen to me. The best advice I could give you is to get over it as soon as you can, I spent way too much time worrying...
ha, i should be there
CP Neil Barrett NMWA