or Connect

Posts by larryr

Price drops
Price drops, looking to move these
how many do we need?
If its the stow & commando sole, count me in
Just put them in a bucket with warm water and some woolite, agitate gently. Turn them inside out. It's very simple, you won't loose much color. Anything else any you're way over thinking it. I've done it a million times. Hang dry by back belt loop. If you want, try them on while still wet for shape
^ great looking boot!
Just wanted to post this one more time, just incase... Was looking for the "ALDEN X LEFFOT GREENWICH BOOT", unfortunately I didn't get in on the pre-order. If someone bought a 10E that would be willing to sell them please let me know. Regards. http://leffot.com/shop/index.php/shoes/alden/44687h-greenwich-boot-pre-order.html
Wore them for a good part of a day with a lot of walking when I first got them. Cleaned and then conditioned with lexol a few days ago, used obenauf's on them today. First time i've used obenauf's, worked in really well.
Up for sale are 4 button down shirts All are in excellent condition. No pulling, stains or tears. Any color issues in the photos are just my bad photo skills. Prices include shipping with in the US Theory - Navy Check Cost - $65 Size - Large Measurements - p2p=22", shoulder=18" SOLD Dries Van Noten - Black with gray dot/circle Cost - $95 Size - 54 Measurements - p2p=22", shoulder=18" SOLD Dries Van Noten - White with blue dot/circle Cost - $95 Size -...
Up for sale are two sweaters - Both are in excellent condition, only worn once a each. No pulling, stains or tears. Any color issues in the photos are just my bad photo skills. Most accurate color representation is the first photo with both sweaters folded. Both sweaters fit slim, please check measurements Prices include shipping with in the US Norse Projects Green Sweater Made in Italy Cost - $65 Size - Large Measurements - p2p=22, shoulder=17 Rag & Bone Gray...