or Connect

Posts by larryr

[[SPOILER]] They're really great sweaters, i bought both colors. They shed like mofos though.
I think penance might have sold a few of this bags with that post. Great looking bag, nice review.
Very nice, post a fit pic if you get a chance. [[SPOILER]]
Barena Pics don't do these justice
[[SPOILER]] Damn, these are amazing
Price drop
KRIS VAN ASSCHE CROCODILE TEXTURE SNEAKERS - SZ 44 Worn 2x, in perfect condition. These run small, they will fit a size 43 in other KVAs. I'm a 44 in common projects. Come with box, bags, everything it originally came with. More pics of actual shoes to come
You know the deal with this coat, absolutely beautiful, just doesn't fit me. Never worn, still has tags attached. Description from the NMWA site - "An exclusive to NMWA, this is a custom reissue of the legendary F/W 2011 coat from the "Frozen Waves" collection made up in fabrics of our selection. With it's removable hood and liner, it drapes on the body in a beautiful way and is the outerwear of dreams. Medium grey body (100% wool; 950gr - 1050gr) with dark charcoal...
You know the deal with this coat, absolutely beautiful, just doesn't fit me. Looking to move this, open to offers, but reasonable offers please. Description from the NMWA site - Exclusive Merino coat reissue in heavyweight grey melton wool with charcoal knit liner. An exclusive to NMWA, this is a custom reissue of the legendary F/W 2011 coat from the "Frozen Waves" collection made up in fabrics of our selection. With it's removable hood and liner, it drapes on the body...
ANN DEMEULEMEESTER Side Zip Sneakers - SZ 43.5 Excellent condition, worn 3x. Includes box and bags. Originally $975 Includes shipping in the U.S.