or Connect

Posts by heebalabala

I'm in SF this weekend for a wedding and am staying at the Hyatt Regency Embarcadero. Any recommended cocktail bars close by that I should hit? Also any good local breakfast spots near the hotel? Would greatly appreciate any recommendations. I also have a brief open window on Saturday (9/29) till mid-afternoon. Anything interesting going on locally on Saturday (festivals, events, etc.)? Thanks in advance for the tips.
Quote: Originally Posted by oldog/oldtrix OK, where's the pic of Fred A in this get-up? Now that I've got to see!
Quote: Originally Posted by lefty I happen to be wearing a BF shirt today. Shirring: lefty Wow, how the hell would you iron that?
Quote: Originally Posted by Osprey Guy Well, I guess I got what I deserved. Should have known better than to post pics anywhere in the SF, which could potentially be shown out of context. There's always gonna be some predatory newbie around here waiting to pounce. Surprise Find @ Target- Fun, comfy, mid-calf socks (almost OTC)...CRAZY CHEAP!!!! In future, when trying to illustrate how the new socks really are close to fitting OTC I'll post a photo...
Quote: Originally Posted by Sterling Gillette Moo? Reasonable guess, but no.
Quote: Originally Posted by Ich_Dien Is it Moo? http://www.styleforum.net/showpost.p...postcount=4739