or Connect

Posts by z7f9q

I have a few things to sell that I either don't wear, or don't really need. Feel free to PM me with an offer. All prices are in USD. Shipping is $5USD within Canada, $10 USD for shipping to the US. Prices are in USD. 1. ToJ 2.1 Moto 48 Black Washed Lamb Bought this around a year and a half ago on the forum, and subsequently found another ToJ jacket that I liked more. Condition is great, very little wear. Full disclosure, the tag is missing, which is how I received...
My apologies for the poor quality pictures - I wanted to get these posted up and I don't have a camera available at the moment. I'll do my best to describe everything as clearly as possible. Shipping is $10 anywhere in Canada, $15 anywhere in the CONUS, and negotiable elsewhere. Paypal payment only, I'm not worried about the fees. Feel free to contact me with offers for multiple items. RLBL Dress shirt, light green - 15.5, NWT, bought on SF but never worn by me. I...
In BC, I think the Supreme Court is the first level of court.
It may have sold, pending payment. I'll get measurements for you tonight if it falls through though, ok?
No, I'd say the waist is probably more like a 31. It's a bit more than TTS.
Size on this is XL, although it is a small and slim XL - I would peg it as more of a 42L at most. Great jacket though, patch pockets, two button. Has working cuffs, so you should make sure of the measurements before purchase. Pit to pit - 21 Shoulder to shoulder - 19 BOC - 30 Sleeve - 27 I also have an unhemmed matching pant in the same pattern that I was thinking of keeping. Make an offer on the set if you're really interested. I would say the pants are a 32.
Slim charcoal Blazer in 46 IT, looks great, sadly is slightly too small for me at this point. Beautiful jacket, its a shame that I have to sell it. A little bit of stitching needs to be repaired on one cuff. Shoulder to shoulder - 16.5 Pit to Pit - 18.5 BOC - 29 Shipping is $15 in Canada and the US, negotiable worldwide.
Ralph Lauren Polo Suit in navy for sale, unworn by myself - I purchased this on B&S last year, realized that it wouldn't fit, and took far too long to put it back up for sale. It doesn't show any obvious flaws, and is in great shape overall. Dimensions are: Shoulder to shoulder - 18 Pit to Pit - 20 BOC - 30 Sleeves - 24 That's about the best I can do for measurements on the jacket right now. Pants are likely a 34 waist and are unhemmed. All in all it could be a...
I've got these sunglasses for sale, they just never quite worked for me. Pictures will be up later or on request, for the moment I've included a link to the model in question. www.adamsimmonds.co.uk Shipping will be $5 in Canada, $10 in US and on request worldwide.