or Connect

Posts by garymyman

I'm not very cynical about the market for fake vintage Omega's on Ebay. They generally aren't worth enough to copy, and anything you're going to be shopping for will have a few years of petina on it already - so just avoid "too new" looking watches and there's step 1. Step 2: buy from trusted sellers. Step 3: find a model you want. I have had my 1975 Seamaster for 9 years now (ref 176.007), it looks exactly like this one (mine has a brown croc strap): That watch was...
Seems to be the consensus. As soon as they're broken in they're gross. Here are some Sperry's for $80. I could wear them for a few months...
What are your recommendations for comfortable drivers under $200 or so? I've tried the sperry gold cup and cole haan and each hasn't lasted very long (sort of my go-to casual shoe in the summer). Not sure if this fits best in MC or SW&D... Sue me if it's been covered recently. Still figuring out the new format.
Well this is boring compared to yours, but here's Louisiana alligator:
Agree 100%. The fun of the B&S is sifting through huge "closet clean-out" threads and finding gems. If I knew what I was looking for I'd probably be on ebay, If you're looking for statistics, just take a look at how few items have been listed in the classifieds; the old system did multiple pages per day.
Stitch a brown suede pad to the right shoulder and you'd have a baller shooting jacket...
Just posting here so I can check out the pics later
check out Stubbs & wootton. I wouldn't wear anything with "billionaire" blazoned all over the place, especially if I were one.
Pm sent for shirt and ties 4,5,7,8,9
Inspired to find some turquoise pants in my size now...