or Connect

Posts by garymyman

The Dallas area outlet has one rack where they have super discounted tailored clothing, but I've never found anything good - being a 40R sucks. I think the annual sale gets them down to $760 or so, and considering how hard I've worked to find one I may just bite the bullet. It's a much better fit than the RLBL suits I've got.
I find that Polo Ralph Lauren suits fit me (and my style) the best but I can't bring myself to drop $1400+ on them, and I rarely see the newer ones for sale here in the B&S or ebay. Last year Stanley Korshak in Dallas had a few at a good price, but they now only carry RLBL & Purple Label. It's weird to me that there are RLBL Anthony suits all over the place in the pre-owned market, but the Polo Bradford is so tough to find. Is waiting until the annual sale my only hope?
If you come across one in a 40R let me know!
For sale is a gently used Ralph Lauren Black Label Anthony model blazer in 38R. It is black with silver buttons. It is in gently used condition, though there is a pull on the fabric on the chest - shown in the pictures - you can likely doctor it. The buttons on the blazer have some scuffs and the lapel needs to be pressed; overall I'd say it's a 7.5/10. Retail is $1295; yours for $300 shipped Priority USPS. Measurements: Chest: 40 in. Shoulders: 18 in. Sleeve: 23 from...
Great prices
Nice pants. Let me know if you find any in a 34.
It sure was. I was just kidding about being upset about it.The old B&S was one of the best kept secrets on the internet; I'm looking forward to version 2.1.
Navy with very subtle pin stripe RLBL Anthony model suit in 40R. Pockets still sewn shut. Perfect condition. Picture is most accurately represented in picture of the inside label. Measurements: Shoulder: 18.5 P2P: 22 Sleeve: 24 with 1.5" to let out Pants: 33 x 31, with 1.5" cuffs. And side adjusters Please see my other auction for RLBL Anthony navy blazer in 40R.
I can imagine. I'm just trying to sell one staple blazer in the most common size here and it got bumped to page 4 as soon as I listed it because someone listed a bunch of brooks brother shirts...
Ralph Lauren Black Label Anthony model blazer. Solid navy. $1295 retail. Only alteration was sleeve length, of which there is plenty to be let out again. If you're looking for a slim-fitting dual-vented classic blazer, look no further. Pick stitching on lapel and pockets. Fully canvased, fully lined. I bought it new a month or so ago, but it had a small cut in the fabric by the right rear vent (about 1cm). I sewed it with navy thread and it is well hidden, but you...