or Connect

Posts by garymyman

For sale is a gently used Ralph Lauren Black Label Anthony model blazer in 38R. It is black with silver buttons. It is in gently used condition, though there is a pull on the fabric on the chest - shown in the pictures - you can likely doctor it. The buttons on the blazer have some scuffs and the lapel needs to be pressed; overall I'd say it's a 7.5/10. Retail is $1295; yours for $300 shipped Priority USPS. Measurements: Chest: 40 in. Shoulders: 18 in. Sleeve: 23 from...
Great prices
Nice pants. Let me know if you find any in a 34.
It sure was. I was just kidding about being upset about it.The old B&S was one of the best kept secrets on the internet; I'm looking forward to version 2.1.
Navy with very subtle pin stripe RLBL Anthony model suit in 40R. Pockets still sewn shut. Perfect condition. Picture is most accurately represented in picture of the inside label. Measurements: Shoulder: 18.5 P2P: 22 Sleeve: 24 with 1.5" to let out Pants: 33 x 31, with 1.5" cuffs. And side adjusters Please see my other auction for RLBL Anthony navy blazer in 40R.
I can imagine. I'm just trying to sell one staple blazer in the most common size here and it got bumped to page 4 as soon as I listed it because someone listed a bunch of brooks brother shirts...
Ralph Lauren Black Label Anthony model blazer. Solid navy. $1295 retail. Only alteration was sleeve length, of which there is plenty to be let out again. If you're looking for a slim-fitting dual-vented classic blazer, look no further. Pick stitching on lapel and pockets. Fully canvased, fully lined. I bought it new a month or so ago, but it had a small cut in the fabric by the right rear vent (about 1cm). I sewed it with navy thread and it is well hidden, but you...
I'm not very cynical about the market for fake vintage Omega's on Ebay. They generally aren't worth enough to copy, and anything you're going to be shopping for will have a few years of petina on it already - so just avoid "too new" looking watches and there's step 1. Step 2: buy from trusted sellers. Step 3: find a model you want. I have had my 1975 Seamaster for 9 years now (ref 176.007), it looks exactly like this one (mine has a brown croc strap): That watch was...
Seems to be the consensus. As soon as they're broken in they're gross. Here are some Sperry's for $80. I could wear them for a few months...
What are your recommendations for comfortable drivers under $200 or so? I've tried the sperry gold cup and cole haan and each hasn't lasted very long (sort of my go-to casual shoe in the summer). Not sure if this fits best in MC or SW&D... Sue me if it's been covered recently. Still figuring out the new format.