or Connect

Posts by garymyman

Up for sale is a NWT Oxxford (made in USA) tie. It is a blend of linen and silk and has a nice heavy flax feel to it. Asking $70 shipped CONUS. Tie is 57" x 3.4"
Great review. In my experience the dress shirts fit a little snugger around the neck than the oxfords - or maybe the same, I don't use the top button on the oxford. I wear a 16.5/33 in every company's shirt but with Kamakura I find it more comfortable to size up to a 17/33.5" Tokyo Regular Fit.
Not at all! I had mine shorten a NY Classic fit to make it a 16.5/33" - some 3" shorter than normal - and it turned out fine. Any competent tailor can reel in sleeve length.
I'll answer for OP: Yes, this is made in Italy. I have this tux and get compliments every time I wear it. This is a steal at $300.
Really? I wear a Tokyo Classic Fit and have little girlish
I'm in Louisiana but I'll give them a call. The cut-rate website has me intrigued.I've been scouring the 'bay every few days but no luck so far. I'm a 40R, which isn't helping.
(bump)
I'm getting married in New Orleans this summer and would like to be in an ivory dinner jacket along with my groomsmen. I'm having a hellova time finding one. So far the best I've found is this Polo one at Saks, but at $1350 it's too expensive - especially to ask of my friends. The only other one I've found is at Brooks Brothers for a slightly cheaper $898...
This has probably been covered but I can't recall: Does anyone in the US have experience calling the store and ordering from their stocks rather than online? They're out of my size online and I want to do a phone order, but not sure that's possible. Thanks!
Is this the spread collar or semi-spread? While we're at it just tell me exactly what shirt this is, if you wouldn't mind. I'm waffling on about 3 of their white dress shirts.